Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Wi-Fi Product Manager for our
client in the IT Services domain. We value our professionals,
providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the
opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client
is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Greenwood Village, CO/ Zip Code: 80111
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Wi-Fi Product Manager
Role Description: The Wi-Fi Product Manager would need to have at
least 5 years of experience.
- Deeply understand industry best practices in product development
process specific to the cable or telecommunications space and
translate appropriate steps for unique organization and market
- Collaborative information gathering to translate high level
process goals into specific sub-processes with appropriate
- Develop communication plan for stakeholders and process
- Proactively identify analysis to support the effort and conduct
with deep analytics when appropriate while maintaining an eye
toward the bigger picture.
- Support the development and communication of Product Strategies
dependent on new services/features to drive financial results.
- Work with engineering, product management peers, marketing
stakeholders and key market areas on implementing strategy.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good organizational and office management skills.
- Excellent cognitive and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong business sense and sense of urgency to achieve business
- Product Development Process.
- Related industry experience (Cable, Telecommunications,
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: N/A
Recruiter Name: James Alexander
Recruiter Phone: 720 550 4424