Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Windows Mobile Developer for
our client in the IT Services domain. We value our professionals,
providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the
opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client
is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: Denver, CO/ Zip Code: 80202
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Windows Mobile Developer
Role Description: The Windows Mobile Developer would need to have
at least 5+ years of experience.
- Win8 experience with one or more complex apps that run on Windows
8 tablet devices, modern GUI apps a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the .Net Framework, C#, C++, C++ with
component extensions (C#/C++ interop), XAML, DirectX 11 (Direct3D
- Experience programming in a strongly-typed object-oriented
language (C++, Java, and Objective -C)
- Experienced with Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns,
- Strong understanding of MVC.
- Familiarity in STL, Boost.
- Experience with an Agile Methodology.
- Experience in source code version control, release builds,
configuration management, collaborative requirements and workflow
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Contour, Fish Eye, Visual
Studio, and Perforce.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Mrudul Godavarthi
Recruiter Phone: 412 436 0333 (Ext: 2312)