Unison Systems is seeking a Data Quality Analyst for a client
located in DTC.
- Establishes an on-going process to maintain quality data and
defines quality audit processes.
- Performs data integrity checks, reports anomalies, and
communicates with business analyst for resolution.
- Works closely with colleagues to identify data quality related
problems and solves them.
- Ensures high quality data is collected and validates the
integrity of the data.
- Identifies and leverages opportunities to improve the quality
management processes, systems, and standards.
- Works closely with customers and internal business units to
resolve any quality issues. Utilizes profiling, quality tools and
various data sources in order to determine causes of quality
- Recommends modifications and changes, if any, to the appropriate
- Knowledgeable about data warehouse data and BI solutions.
- Uses available resources to perform in depth research and
providing direction to customers as they seek to develop or use
existing BI solutions.
- Appropriately escalates and pro-actively communicates with BI
leaders to confirm priorities and approach.
- Accountable for understanding data quality needs and the impact
of existing and new BI deliverables.
- Recognizes trends in data quality and reports to management -
Understands data warehousing and business intelligence tools,
techniques and methodologies
- Maintains documentation on issues, issue resolution and ad-hoc
- Understands data warehousing and business intelligence tools,
techniques and methodologies.
Maintains documentation on issues, issue resolution and ad-hoc
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent combination of
education and experience. May substitute an equivalent combination
of education and experience.
- 1-3 years experience working with data warehouse operations
- 3+ years in Data or Quality Analysis position with demonstrated
problem solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of the BI technical infrastructure including
security, databases, ETL and reporting environments required.
- Able to work independently, self-directed and
- Sound organizational and planning skills with a solid attention
- Effective communication skills and excellent interpersonal
- MS T-SQL Query, MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project,
Visio skills required.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively work in a large, geographically diverse
LOCATION: Englewood, CO
STATUS: 5 month Contract-to-Hire