IT Manager, Software Asset Management - 2000021H - Attention Military Veterans
Posted on: February 25, 2021
View all jobs IT Manager, Software Asset Management - 2000021H -
Attention Military Veterans Denver, CO -- Information Technology IT
Manager, Software Asset Management - 2000021H
Work Location: Remote Work OR Columbus, IN
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global
opportunities to develop your career, make you community a better
place and work with most innovative thinkers to solve world's
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while
making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive
We are looking for a talented Software Asset Management ( SAM ) IT
Manager to join our team in Columbus, IN. This role can be based
100% remote as well.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manages a group of intermediate level IT employees
- Participate as a key member of an IT Management Team.
- Responsible for financial management including AOP, budget
management, and forecasting.
- Responsible for People Management including work plan
development, performance management, and people development.
- Responsible for team building and development including
organization structure, recruiting, global team management.
- Compile and present Management Reports on team performance
including metrics, deliverable status, etc.
- Communicate status to senior management.
- Accountable for Six Sigma training, usage and goal attainment
for the team.
- Ensure team adherence to all IT processes, policies, and
procedures including IT Security.
- Responsible of IT Controls compliance for the team
- Engagement with customers in their respective function or
- Governance/Leadership for all program/projects executed or
supported by their teams.--
- Significant level of relevant work experience, including
supervisory and broad business knowledge experience, required.
- 7 years of experience in Managing Software Asset Management
- 5 years of experience in Implementing and managing Flexera
FlexNet Manager Platform and related tools like FNMEA, App Broker,
Workflow Manager, Admin Studio preferred
- Ability and experience leading technical teams with
- Knowledge about software deployment, device inventory, software
asset management (SCCM, ServiceNow) and Scripting skills
(Powershell, VB Script, Perl, etc.).
- Experience with Cognos implementation and reports development
or similar reporting tools are PowerBI.
- Expertise in Microsoft stack of technologies (including SQL
Server, Windows, Active Directory, IIS).
- Understanding of Cloud/Virtualization technologies (VMware,
XenApp, XenDesktop, AppV, etc.).
- Ability to drive initiatives to identify and pro-actively
resolve issues in tools or processes.
- Ability to communicate professionally, concisely and
effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.Skills
- Financial acumen - Interpreting and applying understanding of
key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
- Decision quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep
the organization moving forward.
- Directs work - Providing direction, delegating, and removing
obstacles to get work done.
- Plans and aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet
commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Optimizes work processes - Knowing the most effective and
efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous
- Drives results - Consistently achieving results, even under
- Develops talent - Developing people to meet both their career
goals and the organization's goals.
- Builds effective teams - Building strong-identity teams that
apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode
communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique
needs of different audiences.
- Demonstrates self-awareness - Using a combination of feedback
and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths
- Release Planning - Plans and manages the release of
capabilities, features or products using inputs from the
prioritized roadmap, planning, available resources and skills to
communicate expected availability and releases of capability.
- Project Resource Management - Develops resource (expense and
headcount) plans using recommended project management tools and
processes to manage resources effectively.Education, Licenses,
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Information
Technology, Business or a related subject required.
- This position may require licensing for compliance with export
controls or sanctions regulations.--
Compensation and Benefits
- Base hourly rate commensurate with experience . Additional
benefits vary between locations and include options such as our
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan,
Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic
Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide
equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without
regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age,
religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status,
citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status
protected by law. We validate right to work using E-Verify.
We will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if
necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with
information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work
authorization. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights
and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Keywords: Tech-Connect, Denver , IT Manager, Software Asset Management - 2000021H - Attention Military Veterans, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!