Engineer 2, Software Dev & Engineering
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for planning and designing new software
and web applications. Edits new and existing applications.
Implements, testing and debugging defined software components.
Documents all development activity. Works with moderate guidance in
own area of knowledge.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Analyzes and determines integration needs.
- Evaluates and plans software designs, test results and
- Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to
the solution of assigned projects.
- Programs new software, web applications and supports new
applications under development and the customization of current
- Edits and reviews technical requirements documentation.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications
fit specification and technical requirements.
- Displays knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts,
skills and their application in the area of specified engineering
- Displays knowledge of and ability to apply, process design and
- Displays in-depth knowledge of and ability to apply, project
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience2-5
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details. Associated
topics: application, back end, c#, developer, php, programming,
sde, software engineer, software programmer, sw
Keywords: Comcast, Denver , Engineer 2, Software Dev & Engineering, IT / Software / Systems , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!