Mobile iOS Application Developer
Company: Paladin Consulting
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Job Title: Mobile iOS Application DeveloperWork Location:
Englewood, CODuration: 12 month contractEducation/Experience
Required: BS in Computer Science or related, 7+ years in iOS
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Design, build, test, deploy iOS applications and
- Leads the development, documentation and maintenance of
software architectures in order to meet customer, functional,
and/or regulatory requirements, quality objectives, and constraints
specific to the applicable domain and available technology.
- Provides technical leadership for project management including
schedules, plans, and estimates.
- Prioritizes tasks and leads reviews.
- Assists project managers with risk management and progress
- Develops corrective action plans.
- Develops Computer Software Component (CSC) software
requirements and algorithms.
- Defines external interfaces.
- Leads trade studies. Performs CSC requirements change
- Supports requirements team lead in negotiating interfaces and
- Leads supplier/subcontract management team.
- Ensures application of best practices.
- Reviews statements of work, conducts estimates and manages
- Translates contract requirements into work requirements,
processes and tasks.
- Contacts suppliers and subcontractors to exchange technical
data and to discuss project performance.
- Manages customer and supplier relationships.
- Participates in the development of fundamental approaches to
projects and requirements for implementation.
- Leads development, maintenance, and unit tests for a software
Computer Software Configuration Item (CSCI) by utilizing software
development environments and programming languages in order to
implement design and satisfy allocated requirements.
- Leads code walkthroughs.
- Develops/decomposes, documents and maintains designs for a
- Participates in internal/external design reviews.
- Leads integration/test efforts of complex systems.
- Creates overall integration plans.
- Leads development, selection, tailoring, and deployment of
processes and tools. Leads process reviews.
- Determines research directions and pursues related
opportunities with internal/external organizations.
- Leads proposal efforts.
- Provides expertise on resolution of regulatory and domain
operational and integration issues to internal/external
- Supports issue resolution.
Skills & Qualifications:
- --- BS in Computer Science or related, 7+ years in iOS
- SWIFT, iOS Mobile DevOps, Agile SDLC, Test Driven Development,
Apple Store Deployment
- Communication Skills, Mentoring, Continuous Delivery Mindset,
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at
.Paladin Consulting is an EEOC employer.
Keywords: Paladin Consulting, Denver , Mobile iOS Application Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!