Jr - Mid level .NET Developer
Company: ClientSolv Technologies
Posted on: February 23, 2021
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a
decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector
and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a
woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a
firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration. Job
Description We are seeking a Jr-Mid level .NET Developer for a
contract role in Denver, CO. This role will be a great opportunity
to gain further experience in application development in a fast
paced environment. In this role, you will be responsibile
- Consult with Solution Architects, Solution Engineers, and
others as appropriate to design applications in line with the
organization's strategies (e.g., Cloud First, Mobile First, Secure
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Customers, Project
Managers, and others as appropriate to assist in the creation of
estimates and timelines.
- Develop applications in line with business requirements using
Agile or Waterfall methodologies as needed.
- Perform coding (in-house applications) or configuration
management (COTS applications) in accordance with standards and
best practices and further minimize defects through disciplined
- Coordinate update releases and other system changes, contribute
to the implementation of break/fix solutions, and update
documentation and configuration information related to changes as
needed throughout the life cycle.--
- Organize, build, and validate all segments of the code related
to a specific build (release) for final User Acceptance
- Ensure development activities within the position's scope of
responsibility are consistent with established service portfolio
policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Determine the best approach in the development of an
application's code to meet the customer's current requirements and
anticipate future enhancement needs.--
- Identify and recommend changes to development policies,
processes, templates and standard operating procedures to improve
the overall quality of work being delivered.
- Collaborate across a matrix management environment with other
developers and other OIT department staff as needed. Must
understand lines of authority and follow protocol to engage other
- Find unique ways to resolve issues in the development process
to meet the requirements of the customers and lead to the most
efficient implementation possible.--
- Working with the supervisor, develop estimates of the work
effort necessary to deliver application solutions based on the
project specifications provided. Record time spent on work
activities into the approved project tracking system. Provide
appropriate progress reports to the supervisor or project manager
as requested. Qualifications Work Experience:
- 2+--years of hands-on programming experience in applications
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
in information technology, computer science, or related fields.
(Relevant experience may be substituted for education at the hiring
manager's discretion.) Functional/Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Documented proficiency working on development platforms, using
multiple programming languages. (Provided via copies of performance
evaluations, letters of reference, etc.)
- Documented proficiency working collaboratively with teams
across the software development life cycle. (Provided via copies of
performance evaluations, letters of reference, etc.)
- Familiarity with delivering application prototypes and pilots
in various project methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Familiarity with using Application Programming Interfaces to
integrate systems or data sources.
- Proficiency in time and task management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint and
Microsoft Excel. Additional Information This contract role is based
in Denver, CO.
Keywords: ClientSolv Technologies, Denver , Jr - Mid level .NET Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!