Android TV Developer - Must Have Android TV Experience
Company: Datavision Inc
Posted on: February 23, 2021
- Looking for talented and passionate software engineers to join
our professional services team to who will help drive the
advancement of digital TV technology.
- The client has a reputation for innovation at the leading edge
of the pay TV and broadcast industry.
- In this role you'll have the opportunity to join an experienced
team of software engineers working on the latest digital TV
technologies and work on projects that could potentially reach
millions of customers' homes on TVs, mobile devices, and
- You will be required to design (visually and technically),
develop, and implement features as requested by customers and
- You will also follow approved life cycle methodologies, create
appropriate documentation, and write automated tests.
- Candidates will be able to solve difficult issues with minimal
support and be comfortable working by themselves or as part of a
- You will be expected to resolve technical issues through
debugging, research, and investigation and be familiar with
standard concepts, practices, and procedures in Android
- A degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Design, code, test, debug, document, build, maintain, and
modify computer programs of high complexity, significance, and
- Design and implement new features and bug-fixes.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and
- Perform unit and system testing of application code as well as
execution of implementation activities.
- Work closely with our partners to develop integrated solutions
for our customers (new end to end systems and adding SDK's into
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are
- Be involved in future product direction and development by
collaborating with other members of the engineering and management
team. Required Skills:
- Android TV - Experience designing, developing and maintaining
Android TV applications.
- Kotlin - Experience developing and troubleshooting
- Java - In depth experience developing and troubleshooting
- Self-Starter - Proven ability to take ownership of demonstrable
functionality from receiving requirements, development, unit test
writing through implementation with a high attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Preferred
Skills, Not Required:
- Agile - Experience as a member of an Agile development team;
actively participating in ceremonies to refine requirements,
demonstrate functionality, and provide process improvements.
- DevOps - Experience configuring and troubleshooting build and
development environments and tools, including experience with
Jenkins, Git, and Gradle, or similar tools.
- Familiarity with set-top box platform interactions. - provided
Keywords: Datavision Inc, Denver , Android TV Developer - Must Have Android TV Experience, IT / Software / Systems , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!