Software Engineer II
Company: LendingTree, LLC
Posted on: February 23, 2021
To meet business demands we have been growing and our Tech team.
We have a new position for a Software Engineer II to own some of
our web applications used by our clients and staff, to deliver and
manage existing and new Internet products. The ideal candidate has
a passion for building maintainable and scalable applications,
solving problems, and delighting customers and business partners.
You are able to break down complex problems and you design elegant,
easy-to-maintain solutions that are resilient and robust. You are
comfortable working in an existing codebase and have the judgment
to make necessary changes to existing code while managing risk. You
also have the ability to gather requirements from business
managers, gain insight into business processes, and communicate
ideas clearly to team members in order to support multi-person
- Develop scalable and maintainable web applications. Products
may include user interfaces, integrations with third party web
services and new or existing databases.
- Develop functional prototypes and beta web applications quickly
to support market trials.
- Support existing web applications including troubleshooting,
bug fixing, required upgrades and modifications to existing
- Work with business partners to define/clarify project
requirements and acceptance criteria, define success metrics for
features to be delivered QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience developing business applications using SQL Server or
other RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of current best practices of web application
development using HTML 5 and CSS.
- Strong understanding of software engineering best practices
such as SOLID principles and design patterns.
- Development experience under an agile development methodology
- Strong written and oral communication, documentation and
- Experience building and consuming microservices such as Rest or
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development.
- Experience using tools Jira, Visual Studio, Git, VS Code,
- Strong collaboration skills and a desire to help and learn from
- Ability to grasp complex business logic and project
requirements BONUS SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Development experience of mobile-first user interfaces COMPANY
QuoteWizard, a LendingTree company, provides end-to-end solutions
for insurance shoppers and agents alike. That's why over 40 million
people have used QuoteWizard to lower their rates. When you think
of insurance, think of QuoteWizard. What you should know about
LendingTree, our parent company:
- We're a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We've welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree
family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most
sensible financial choices.
- We've built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to
give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
We're a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work
hard and test our products often. We're collaborative, ambitious,
candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest,
most hardworking people you'll ever work with. We care more about
your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but
please, do wear clothes to work!), and we're pretty good about
rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting
stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD,
"Get Stuff Done"). Come work with us! QuoteWizard by LendingTree is
the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion;
we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on
race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age,
national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or
military status. Are you authorized to work in the United States?
-- Will you now or in the future require the company to file a
petition or application for a visa based upon your employment to
begin or continue your employment with our company? (If you have
non-immigrant status, for example F-1, OPT or H-1, your answer to
this question should be yes.) --*
-- Have you ever worked for our company before? --*
Keywords: LendingTree, LLC, Denver , Software Engineer II, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!