Senior Full Stack Web Developer
Company: LendingTree, LLC
Posted on: February 22, 2021
To meet business demands we have been growing and our Tech team.
We have a new position for a Sr. Full Stack Web Software Developer
to own some of our web applications used by our clients and staff,
to deliver and manage existing and new Internet products. The ideal
candidate has a passion for building maintainable and scalable
applications, solving problems, and delighting customers and
business partners. You are able to break down complex problems and
you design elegant, easy-to-maintain solutions that are resilient
and robust. You are comfortable working in an existing codebase and
have the judgment to make necessary changes to existing code while
managing risk. You also have the ability to gather requirements
from business managers, gain insight into business processes, and
communicate ideas clearly to team members in order to support
multi-person projects. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop scalable and maintainable web applications. Products
may include user interfaces, integrations with third party web
services and new or existing databases.
- Develop functional prototypes and beta web applications quickly
to support market trials.
- Support existing web applications including troubleshooting,
bug fixing, required upgrades and modifications to existing
- Work with business partners to define/clarify project
requirements and acceptance criteria, define success metrics for
features to be delivered QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in computer science, engineering,
- Experience developing business applications using SQL Server or
other RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of current best practices of web application
development using HTML 5 and CSS.
- Strong understanding of software engineering best practices
such as SOLID principles and design patterns.
- Development experience under an agile development methodology
- Strong written and oral communication, documentation and
- Experience building and consuming microservices such as Rest or
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development.
- Experience using tools Jira, Visual Studio, Git, VS Code,
- Strong collaboration skills and a desire to help and learn from
- Ability to grasp complex business logic and project
- A willingness to question things and voice your opinion BONUS
- Development experience of mobile-first user interfaces COMPANY
LendingTree is the nation's largest online lending marketplace.
That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find
the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and
insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe
the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans
and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices. Our
CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating
house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people
find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in
personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit
cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more. What else you
- We're a publicly-traded company (TREE).
- We've welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree
family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most
sensible financial choices.
- We've built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to
give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
We're a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work
hard and test our products often. We're collaborative, ambitious,
candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest,
most talented people you'll ever work with. We care more about your
smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please,
do wear clothes to work!), and we're pretty good about rewarding
innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done
(we even have an award for employees called the GSD, "Get Stuff
Done").-- Come work with us! LendingTree is the kind of company
that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because
of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color,
religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military
status. Are you authorized to work in the United States? --*
-- Will you now or in the future require the company to file a
petition or application for a visa based upon your employment to
begin or continue your employment with our company? (If you have
non-immigrant status, for example F-1, OPT or H-1, your answer to
this question should be yes.) --*
-- Have you ever worked for our company before? --*
Keywords: LendingTree, LLC, Denver , Senior Full Stack Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!