Technical Account Manager-Denver
Company: FireMon, LLC
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Global Services - Technical Account Management / As a thought
leader in a space we invented, FireMon is paving the way in the
cybersecurity industry across the globe. At FireMon, you'll find a
disruptive, cutting-edge environment. It's a place where being
proactive is rewarded and each day is more innovative than the
last. This drive permeates everything we do - from how we develop
our products to how we engage with our customers and how we get
things done. One of the biggest benefits of working with a
groundbreaking company like FireMon, is the huge impact employees
have on the overall product and business. Each person's work
directly affects the outcome of the finalized product and success
of the business. Additionally, you can voice your ideas and
collaborate across departments to learn new aspects of the company.
Since we are securely backed by some of the savviest investors in
the industry, you get the security of an established organization
but at the same time get to experience the agility and autonomy of
a smaller company. The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a
technical resource who advocates for designated customers and is
accountable for ensuring customers' needs are known and managed
across all offerings, including services, training, support, and
product development. The TAM prioritizes customers' technical
issues and communicates those priorities to support and
development; communicates the status of services projects; conveys
the needs and urgency of RFEs to product management; and provides
input into the product roadmap. This person will provide customers
with status updates of open tickets and development / services
projects; the upcoming release schedule; issues trending; upgrade
recommendations; and guidance through early access/beta programs.
This role will also require periodic onsite visits. About the
- Own overall relationship with assigned end users, including
increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Provide project leadership for customers' major FireMon
- Collaborate with FireMon's project teams, including Customer
Support, R&D, Product Management and Sales, on customers'
technical issues and projects.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the
FireMon product line.
- Provide the customer hands-on support with initial
troubleshooting, upgrades, database query 'management, routine
system health checks, watchdog monitoring, adding/removing user
access, devices and zones/subnets for FireMon Product Suite.
- Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to FireMon
product management teams based on customer requirements.
- Document best practices in developing and deploying FireMon
solutions in the customers' environments.
- Function as a front-line technical resource for "best practice"
and other customer questions, identifying alternate technical
solutions to customers' business problems.
- Partner with Account Owners to manage customer expectations,
particularly in situations where customers' demands cannot be
- Partner with Account Owners to ensure comprehensive view of
customer health throughout customer cycle.
- Maintain multiple technical certifications, and gain at least
one new certification annually. Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar area of study,
or equivalent technical training
- Five or more years of experience in technical project
management, technical account management or similar area.--
- Three or more years of experience managing or architecting
complex network infrastructures. This includes the architecture,
design, implementation, troubleshooting, and ongoing support of
router/switch-based and desirably software defined virtual
- Prior experience and strong technical skills in client-server
applications, Unix/Linux system administration, and/or software
development. Experience to include debugging and troubleshooting,
upgrading software, and applying security patches.
- At least 1 active technical certification - CCNA level or
similar - with the ability to obtain at least 1 new technical
certification each year
- Knowledge of modern software development methodologies, with
emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure
design and development
- Demonstrated ability in customer-facing positions, preferably
as a professional services consultant.
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage
competing client demands
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively across multiple
levels of a F500 size customers' IT network and security teams is
highly desirable, from analyst to mid-level management through
C-level (CISO/CIO/CTO) Preferred Skills & Experience
- Multiple technical certifications in the area of network
security, IP networking, or database management What it Takes to be
Part of the FireMon Team FireMon provides persistent network
security for hybrid environments through a powerful fusion of
real-time asset visibility, continuous compliance and automation.
Since creating the first-ever network security policy management
solution, FireMon has delivered command and control over complex
network security infrastructures for more than 1,700 customers. Our
customers have unique and complex security problems that are
difficult to solve. This doesn't intimidate us, it inspires us. It
pushes us to be more creative and find solutions to ensure their
success. If this sounds like a movement you'd be interested in
joining, we invite you to apply today.
Keywords: FireMon, LLC, Denver , Technical Account Manager-Denver, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!