Technical Account Manager: Mining
Company: Sensemetrics Inc
Posted on: February 22, 2021
sensemetrics solves complex technical problems behind some of
the most challenging problems confronting today's mine owners and
operators - including improving safety, reducing environmental
impacts, and increasing operational efficiencies. Our IIoT and
Cloud technologies have been deployed globally by many of the Top
40 mining companies to achieve these goals.--
They leverage our platform to intelligently monitor real-time
conditions across their operations allowing them to make
data-driven decisions that meaningfully impact their performance on
a day-to-day basis.
If you have a passion for establishing deep technical relationships
through bridging the gap between operational requirements and
If you are a creative problem solver with a passion for reshaping
the mining industry through smarter solutions...
If you enjoy the fast-paced lifestyle, are self-motivated, don't
require hand-holding and want to be part of a dynamic team...
Let's talk. About the Role This role has very clear requirements
for success but a lot of flexibility to push boundaries and grow.
You will receive ongoing support from management, but ultimately
you are given the opportunity to do amazing things, to shape your
own experience and to chart your own career path.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) helps Mining customers find
greater value with their sensemetrics Platform subscriptions by
understanding customer problems and figuring out how sensemetrics'
technology can create business impact. The TAM will learn their
environments, build relationships with engineers, give advice on
how to setup and configure the platform, provide delta training
sessions (new features & SAAS modules) and visit them on-site a few
times a year.--
Through all of this, the TAM works hard to avoid a fire fighting
situation, by proactively addressing potential areas of concern for
customers before they arise and streamlining customer operations to
improve efficiency and accelerate business growth. The TAM makes
recommendations based on their recognizing a customer's current and
future internet technology needs during their continued business
relationship. The TAM will be required to:
- Support the Regional Sales Manager(s) by leading the management
of technical relationships between the customer and
- Support the Regional Sales Manager with POCs through customer
engagement by gathering project requirements, reviewing the ROIs,
business goals and analyzing the gaps & perceived objections
involved in full solution adoption.
- Own the overall Customer Journey from Onboarding to Expansion
calling upon others to assist in tactical service delivery,
solution development and troubleshooting. Work cross-departmentally
to find solutions to complex scenarios and implementation
- Establish regular cadence (weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with
each assigned client, to review implementation.
- Arrange customer enablement and solution overview workshops,
helping customers leverage the full power of the sensemetrics
platform by demonstrating leadership in new feature and technology
- Translate business requirements into business value by working
with clients to build success plans, establish critical goals, or
other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving
their goals. Identify and/or develop up-sell opportunities.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each
assigned client and drive continued value of our solution and
- Measure and monitor customers achievement of critical and key
performance indicators, reporting both internally and externally
back to the customer.
- Effectively communicate to the customer by means of
presentations/reports detailing the recent applications, new
applications, proactive and reactive initiatives undertaken.
- Map complex or technical business requirements to clear
technical solutions, with the ability to connect all necessary
aspects of sensemetrics and common integrated solutions into
- Help drive the Mining team's overall expertise and technical
thought leadership through published papers, speaking at technical
conferences and contributing to newsletters. Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, geology, environmental, or
other technical discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience and existing client network
within the surface mining industry.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and
have a high attention to detail.
- Proficiency in interfacing with customers and serve as the
liaison between internal technical and product teams
- Must be able to quickly understand our product offering (IIoT
and Cloud) and pricing schedule.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as is necessitated by
- 2+ years of direct experience with an engineering consultancy
firm with a focus on the mining industry as it relates to the areas
of Slope Stability, Dewatering, Tailings, or Environmental
- Travel: 50% (Preferred)
- Fluency in Spanish will be an advantage. sensemetrics is an
Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment, as sensemetrics does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or
any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local
Keywords: Sensemetrics Inc, Denver , Technical Account Manager: Mining, IT / Software / Systems , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!