Technical Solutions Architect
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Position:Technical Solutions ArchitectJob Description:Arrow is
seeking a highly qualified Solutions Architect to support our IBM
RedHat client base in the Americas region. This role will provide
technical expertise in support of pre-sales activities. This person
will assist in the discovery, analysis, design, demonstration, and
refinement of technology solutions. There is a technical emphasis
on IBM RedHat software, Software/SaaS offerings including Cloud,
Hybrid, Local and Virtualized architectures and assisting customers
with ArrowSphere enablement. The successful candidate will develop
general knowledge across all IT areas and may also assist in
responding to customer requests and proposals as required.What You
ll Be Doing
- Support training and installation of RedHat Linux and OpenShift
for all IBM Cloud Pak offerings.
- Support training and installation of RedHat Linux and
- Establish relationships with the Arrow Supplier teams, partners
and customers in support of joint Sales, Marketing and Services
team objectives and engages and leverages resources, abilities,
budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Leverages knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively
consult with customers.
- Train account teams on provisioning of simple materials lists
and the use of ArrowSphere when applicable.
- Executes technical sales calls as lead or team member depending
on the situation.
- Configures and documents hardware, software, Cloud and service
solutions to enable partner/customer needs and supplier
- Completes required presales documentation quickly, accurately,
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer
technical requirements, competition, decision making process and
- May perform a support role in Sales, Marketing and Services
- Presents and markets the design and value of proposed supplier
Technology solution and business case to partners, customers,
prospects and Arrow management.
- Possesses detailed product/technology/industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of job associated hardware, software, virtual & cloud
technologies and applications.What We Are Looking For
- 4 year degree with 5 years of related experience preferred
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience of IBM RedHat
Software/SaaS principles including current industry
- Certification(s) in Cloud technologies (IBM Cloud
- Certification(s) or experience in OSX, Windows and Linux
operating systems (RedHat preferred)
- Certification(s) or experience in virtualization technologies
- Certification(s) or experience in scripting or programming
- Ability to present effectively in front of groups
- Ability to leverage social mediaWhat s In It For YouAt Arrow,
we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are
important aspects of an ideal job. That s why we offer competitive
financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a
solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. Location:US-CO-Denver,
Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)Time Type:Full timeJob
Category:Sales Associated topics: application architect, c#,
design, design pattern, develop, matlab, maven, perl, php,
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Denver , Technical Solutions Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!