Product Manager - Software
Company: ProEdge Dental Water Labs
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Product Manager - Software
- A skilled individual that will embrace, lead and manage the
development of new software product
- Utilize creative methods, reflecting personality, that will
engage end-users and promote feedback (client/prospective client
- Confident in gaining a thorough understanding of the end-user's
(client's) needs; keenly aware of details
- Innovative approach - create the product story, follow through
with steps to the execution of final product
- Accurately identify and map out each step to successfully meet
- better yet - exceed company's goal
- Gain insight from others through collaboration - ability to
- Visionary problem solver that can identify problematic areas
prior to implementation as well as solid steps of each process
- Contagious enthusiasm, not overcome by setbacks nor differences
- Strong work ethic that falls in line with the integrity and
values of the culture
About Us: ProEdge Dental Water Labs fosters initiative,
self-directed work within our team in order to help one another
accomplish our business objectives. We welcome your ideas and value
you as a significant part of our team. Employees are well provided
for and in return our employees deliver the highest level of
respect for our team and our customers. We acknowledge that our
employees are our most valuable asset and enjoy watching them
About the Company: ProEdge Dental Water Labs is a high growth,
dynamic company, located in Centennial, Colorado. Our company
specializes in maintaining the safety of dental offices and
patients alike through cutting edge dental products and services
within a niche market. ProEdge has been leading the market with our
products and individualized services for dental offices across the
country. As a financially solid and thriving company, this is truly
an exciting time to come on board.
The Position: The Software Product Manager is responsible for the
execution of the vision and software development project. The
Product Manager will work closely with the 3rd party software
development company, management team and consultants to make
business decisions and create product strategies that ensure the
company's success. In the execution of these strategies, the
Product Manager is charged with developing true empathy for the
customers and creatively solving problems for them. They will focus
heavily on UX to ensure user engagement because they recognize it's
critical to build products that users actually want to buy. They
will prioritize product features and capabilities, represent the
users needs, solve pain points and outlines a plan for achieving
The Product Manager 'teams up' with both inside and outside
stakeholders to execute the SaaS platform and related products.
This person must possess a unique blend of business and technical
savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make the vision a
reality. The Product Manager conducts market research including
working in the field to understand users' needs and issues and
finds innovative solutions. The Product Manager will work closely
with potential users to ensure the software solves their problems
and provides an effective solution.
The Responsibilities: The Product Manager is responsible for all
aspects of a product line including the coordination of activities
across various departments. Specific responsibilities in this role
- Work with a 3rd party software application development company
to execute the Saas offering.
- Specifying user requirements by conducting market research
using multiple channels supported by on-going calls and interviews
with customers and prospects.
- Prepare, maintain, and execute the product roadmap which
defines product enhancements for short- and long-term
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan,
overseeing interdepartmental activities to execute plans.
POSITION: Software Product Manager, Product Management
LOCATION: Englewood, CO
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the
- Define feature roadmap for needed technical services based on
business opportunities and market research.
- Oversee an overall product budget to ensure success.
- Monitor and set prices on products in product line to meet
revenue and profitability goals.
- Work with sales management and other contributors to evaluate
and prioritize opportunities and develop strategy.
- Validate detailed specifications and development costing versus
market potential and future predictable revenue.
- Become subject matter experts in product's markets and provide
vision and leadership to technology R&D efforts.
- Responsible for product launch and release plans. Coordinates
internal and external product launches working with Marketing
Support and Training teams.
- Help develop and deploy key market messages and communication
strategies for the product line with Marketing Support team.
(Including Release Notes, demonstrations, and Improvement
- Collaborate with technology to create strategies by which
technology will be developed or adapted to meet market needs and
- Monitor and analyze new technologies and inform company of
their potential applications to our business. Conduct and lead
forward looking research studies.
- Develop and when necessary deliver concise and meaningful
presentations for internal and external audiences, including
education and training of sales staff, training of support groups,
train the trainer programs, and presentations at symposia, trade
shows, and key customer accounts.
- Act as liaison between Sales, Client Services, Marketing
Support, and Technology teams to support product positioning and
customer demand as part of new product development.
- Work with Training team to develop product training plan
internally and externally.
- Consult with Client Services team to ensure appropriate service
levels for the product line.
- Act as a product champion within the company.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience combined with
some postsecondary education.
- Product Management certification a plus.
- Project Management certification a plus.
Experience: A Product Manager possesses a minimum of three years'
experience in Product Management with a hands-on experience with a
successful SaaS project development and implementation. The
following experience is also beneficial:
- SaaS product management experience
- Demonstrable experience with of web development
- Corporate CRM experience.
- Strong history of product management
Qualities and Attributes: A Product Manager has exemplary people
and communications skills coupled with the savvy and maturity
needed to garner the respect of senior management and clients.
Additionally, the professional is a self-starter who goes above and
beyond the expected requirements of the role. He/she is highly
adept at building mutually beneficial relationships that result in
value, benefit, and revenue growth for the company. Further
qualities and attributes that aid in the success of this role
- Work well under pressure and be able to prioritize to meet
deadlines and quickly shift priorities as necessary.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and demonstrate keen
attention to details.
- Ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact and communicate
ideas including responding to resistance and criticism.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal
- Team player attitude is mandatory.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated optimism are
- Project management skills to understand project plans and aid
in communication to others are beneficial.
Keywords: ProEdge Dental Water Labs, Denver , Product Manager - Software, IT / Software / Systems , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!