Posted on: July 13, 2019
Gusto is fundamentally changing how the world works by empowering
everyone to put people first. Gusto reimagines payroll, benefits,
HR, and personal finance by automating the most complicated,
impersonal business tasks and making them simple and
We're looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team in
Denver! Our Recruiting Coordinators contribute to our overall
recruiting success by providing a high level of customer service
throughout the hiring process. Ideal candidates will be customer
service and team-oriented, and willing to do what is necessary for
an exceptional candidate experience. People are the foundation of
Gusto, we strongly believe that hiring world-class talent is core
to our success, and the entire team plays an active role in
recruiting. In this role, you will play a critical role in helping
us bring in the best candidates possible, which is key to our
growth and success as a company.Here's what you'll do
- Ensure all candidates have a world class interview experience
from start to finish
- Schedule a high volume of phone, onsite and video interviews
with hiring teams, executives, and candidates
- Coordinate travel for non-local candidates
- Meet and greet candidates during onsite interviews
- Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System,
Here's what we're looking for:
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 1-2 years work experience
- Organized, efficient and able to prioritize effectively. You
enjoy making to do lists and calendaring.
- You have a keen eye for detail. You're always double checking
- Polished communication. You'll interface with senior leadership
and executive level candidates.
- Enjoy working with people!
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire
people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's
the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses,
you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto's mission is to create a world where work empowers a better
life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and
personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over
60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and
Denver and the company's investors include Google Capital, General
Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders
of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite,
Keywords: Gusto, Denver , Recruiting Coordinator, Human Resources , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!