Company: Zayo Group
Posted on: July 12, 2019
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications
infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth
connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world s
leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline
carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and
professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides
customers with flexible solutions and self-service through
Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing
Zayo is seeking an energetic, results-oriented, and experienced
Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition Team. Reporting to
the Director, Talent Acquisition, the qualified candidate will be
able to handle a fast-paced environment with a high volume of
recruitment activities who has a passion for finding top talent.
The Recruiter will be adept at managing change with an ability to
quickly course correct.
* Recruit top talent and achieve hiring goals.
* Partner with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to create
effective job descriptions; post to internal and external job
* Guide Hiring Managers through the recruitment process and provide
the appropriate tools when needed.
* Drive recruiting activities to ensure a strong pool of qualified
candidates for current and future openings.
* Screen and provide qualified candidates to Hiring Managers.
* Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade
groups, and employees.
* Conduct regular check-ins with Hiring Managers to determine the
effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
* Manage employee and applicant inquiries and claims, responding
with tact and resourcefulness.
* Attend career and college fairs when applicable.
* 3+ years recruiting experience, preferably in a corporate
environment; prior experience within the telecommunication industry
* Proficiency with G Suite, Salesforce, and Workday.
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills to ensure
accurate and effective conveyance of information.
* Ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced
* Ability to connect quickly and communicate effectively with
people at all levels of the organization.
* Ability and drive to push tasks over the finish line.
* Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
* Proven track record for finding top talent.
* Extreme attention to detail and superior data accuracy.
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k),
disability and life insurance
* Fitness membership discounts
* Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran
EEO IS THE LAW Zayo invites any applicant and/or employee to review
the Company s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is
available for inspection upon request by emailing our People Ops
Keywords: Zayo Group, Denver , Recruiter, Human Resources , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!