Posted on: September 16, 2018
Trustpilot is an online community helping consumers choose with confidence, enabling companies to grow their business. A new review is written through Trustpilot every five seconds, and each month our reviews are seen over 2 billion times with our widgets and website. Our mission is to ensure that consumers around the world make informed buying choices by learning from each other's experiences. We are looking to strengthen our Global Training Team by finding a Sales Trainer to be based in Denver. There are two key responsibilities to this role: Take our new sales hires, who will come from varying levels of experience, through our New Hire Program which will enable them to confidently communicate the potential of Trustpilot for their business. This comes from sourcing suitable businesses, then working to contact them and provide a review solution to help their business growth plans. The induction includes a healthy balance of sales skill training and practice along with product knowledge. This enables us, as a business to always provide a solution-based sale. Work closely with sales managers to carry out on-going training and coaching in an efficient and effective way. This can include further sales training for one or many of the sales stages, along with ensuring product knowledge is always up to scratch across the sales teams. Your experience will therefore include, training needs analysis, content design & development and the ability to facilitate vibrant, engaging and positively challenging training sessions. Trustpilot has an amazing global training team, so your love for teamwork combined with your ability to work autonomously will be crucial to making this position a success. As a training team, we make ourselves part of Sales and really understand the client facing side to our business. This is how we keep our induction and ongoing training relevant and full of impact! This position is based in Denver with occasional travel to NYC and our international offices. Role and responsibilities:
- Deliver induction training to new hires. This includes effective delivery of material, knowledge and skill assessments, as well as constantly being ready to bring new ideas to the training team.
- Measure the success of training in order to consistently improve material, processes and experience.
- Lead and determine on going training needs from multiple internal stakeholders (ie sales management).
- Keep a close eye on industry knowledge and products.
- Be a credible, training leader within the teams.
- Plan and coordinate training materials, resources and schedules. Your profile:
- Experience and knowledge in consultative selling methodologies
- Creative and engaging presentation skills
- Naturally proactive approach
- A commercial and holistic mind-set
- You demonstrate leadership through your interactions with people
- You have a true passion for sales and sales training
- Ability to manage change quickly
- You are naturally inquisitive
- You prefer to focus on outcomes not processes Experience:
- Relevant training certifications a plus but not necessary
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 2 years of training experience preferred, ideally within SaaS
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within a sales role
- Experience in delivery training through multiple channels (face to face, webinar, e-learning, 121 coaching etc.)
- Understanding of instructional design and adult learning methods
- Experience working in an environment with consistent change and evolution
- Project management is not essential, but would be very useful We offer you:
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- 100% covered health insurance. Vision and dental insurance offered
- Free catered lunch every Friday, bagel Mondays, office happy hours, ping pong tables, 2 kegerators, gongs, bells and more
- Great office location in RiNo! Check out our office on The Muse! About Trustpilot Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 190,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 36 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 65 countries, with offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany and Australia. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for an open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.
Keywords: Trustpilot, Denver , Sales Trainer, Human Resources , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!