Posted on: March 12, 2018
Job DescriptionAbout Us:Traemand is a national cabinet planning and installation company headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with operations throughout the United States and Canada. Founded by a Danish Master Carpenter in 2005 in Houston, Texas, Traemand has experienced tremendous growth by holding true to our mission and living our values every day. Our ability to combine traditional home remodeling with cutting edge tech capabilities sets us apart from the competition.About the Job:We are looking for a driven individual that believes in the power of core values, has the desire to make a significant impact on a growing business, and is motivated by the opportunity to provide candidates with the opportunity for a career not just a job. You will be partnering with hiring managers across North America to identify needs, craft effective strategies to match the market, and facilitate their ability to execute in to their business plan through the delivery of the highest caliber talent for each requisition. This position will report directly in to the Vice President of Human Resources. Responsibilities:
- Partner effectively with business leaders, candidates, and vendors.
- Use Talent Analytics to reinforce the recruiting value proposition and drive improvements in Quality, Time and Cost.
- Educate and influence business leaders to change current practices and promote recruitment best practices.
- Execute all facets of recruiting process from the initial hiring manager discovery meeting through effective sourcing to offer negotiation.
- Utilize knowledge of current search methodologies and continuously search for new and innovative methods and tools; demonstrating the ability and drive to continually explore/test/maximize sourcing strategies.
- Develop strong understanding of our business and industry in search planning
- Develop and optimize pipelines, beyond names and titles; maintain developed sources of relevant talent.
- Conduct cold approaches and convert into commitment
- Build and maintain strong network of passive candidates through external and internal networking
- Provide expert advice, data, and recommendations to hiring managers to support key recruiting decisions.
- Provide interview guidelines and advice to hiring managers.
- Focus on new and innovative techniques to ensure a positive candidate experience, for both hired and declined candidates, to reinforce the Traemand brand reputation.Core Competencies:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy;
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines;
- Ability to lead through influence by creating and inspiring trust with your interactions with internal and external partnersEligibility for Benefits:
- We offer a wide range of benefits including health, dental, vision, life, short term disability, and paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
Keywords: Traemand, Denver, Recruiter, Human Resources, Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!