Company: Cox Automotive
Posted on: March 10, 2018
VinSolutions - Field Product Trainer
The Field Product Trainer is responsible for delivering high-impact educational content both on-site and through webinar-based training sessions to VinSolutions customers to improve their understanding of all VinSolutions purchased products.
This individual, who will report to a Field Training Manager, is also responsible for keeping up with development of new VinSolutions products, system enhancements and training material. The successful Product Trainer will exhibit a passion for high level customer satisfaction.
**** THIS POSITION IS REMOTE BASED WITH 100% TRAVEL EXPECTED ******
* Promote and deliver both on-site and webinar-based instruction and operation of VinSolutions suite of products, promoting the advancement of its utilization with our customers
* Must maintain in-depth knowledge of the VinSolutions suite of products including product settings, features & benefits, system functionality, and settings cause & effect relationships
* Effectively present VinSolutions suite of products in a clear, concise manner, demonstrating functionality of the system and answering dealership questions through on-site dealership trainings
* Effectively troubleshoot questions and issues within the VinSolutions Suite of products to meet each individual customer s needs
* Participate in product development and enhancement review sessions to continue development as a VinSolutions subject matter expert
* Participate in the development of new training programs and content as directed by Training Department management
* Construct and communicate all dealership training documentation, including training agenda, daily training reports with class attendance and training issues, training recaps, support tickets, and other training communication, recording all documentation in VinSolutions CRM software
* Keep up-to-date on current automotive trends and best practices to ensure educational content is relevant to provide maximum value to dealerships
* Engage and participate with Product Training team including working with new team members, mentoring & coaching new members, and participating in team meetings
* Schedule travel in accordance with department practices and Cox Automotive company guidelines and policies
Overnight travel is required 100%; Some travel may require Sunday departure or Saturday return times
* Must have obtained sign-off from training management to train on own with a minimum of ME employee rating
* Shows ability to train new install dealer with full suite of products; full comprehension and delivery of products, exhibiting skill set to complete 3-day or 4-day new install training
* Must complete and pass PT Level 1 Test with 90% or higher score
* Must master all VinSolutions products including product settings, features & benefits, system functionality, and settings cause & effect relationships
* Highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently and in a team environment
* One or more years of retail automotive industry experience required
* Outstanding presentation skills with the ability to effectively articulate and communicate in a way that retains trainee engagement
* Comfortable with extensive weekly and monthly travel
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
* Exceptional listening skills, ability to problem solve, and patience with customers of all skill levels
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively to ensure successful completion of each training
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required
* High energy, enthusiastic, determined, and able to motivate customers to use VinSolutions products
* HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED
* Experience working with Automotive CRM programs preferred
* Two years of retail automotive management and/or desking experience preferred
* Experience with SalesForce CRM preferred
**This is a pipeline requisition**
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , VinSolutions , Xtime , incadea and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-KS-Mission-5700 Broadmoor St
OTHER LOCATIONS: Seattle Remote,US,WA,Seattle,-Minneapolis,US,MN,,55401-Los Angeles Remote,US,CA,,91341-Denver Remote,US,CO,Denver,80201-San Diego,US,CA,,92101-San Francisco,US,CA,,94101-Sacramento,US,CA,,94203-Phoenix,US,AZ,,85001-Omaha,US,NE,,68101-Las Vegas,US,NV,,89101-Santa Fe Remote,US,NM,Santa Fe,87501-Albuquerque,US,NM,,87101-Des Moines,US,IA,,50301-Portland,US,OR,,97201-Tacoma Remote,US,WA,Tacoma,98401-Kent,US,WA,,-Oklahoma City,US,OK,,73101-Dallas,US,TX,,75201-San Antonio,US,TX,,78201-Houston,US,TX,,77001-Austin,US,TX,,73301
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
TRAVEL: Yes, 100 % of the Time
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.
Keywords: Cox Automotive, Denver, Product Trainer, Human Resources, Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!