Senior Manager, Patient Recruitment and Retention
Company: Takeda Pharmaceuticals
Posted on: January 27, 2023
By clicking the Apply button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.Job DescriptionAre you looking for a
patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you
and empower you to shine? Join us as a Senior Manager, Patient
Recruitment and Retention based remotely reporting to the Director,
Patient Recruitment and Retention.At Takeda, we are transforming
the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market
leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower
our people to realize their potential through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers,
encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we
do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our
global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver
Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the
world.Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold
- Patient Recruitment and Retentions (PR&R) mission is to
support the study teams in effectively planning for and achieving
on-time enrollment by developing and executing innovative patient
recruitment and site engagement strategies that leverage strategic
partnerships, healthcare data, and technologies.
- We do this by working with Takeda teams to identify where
opportunities and challenges are for recruiting and retaining
patients into each study. Once identified, we work with specialized
patient recruitment vendors to deliver on targeted strategies and
manage campaign performance throughout enrollment.ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Support trial-specific patient recruitment and retention
efforts partnering with a Patient Recruitment & Retention Lead to
complete strategy development.
- Lead study-specific recruitment programs working closely with
the clinical study teams, vendors, and CRO as applicable.
- Work with PR&R specialist to conduct early operational
planning and research to evaluate competitive landscape, enrollment
modeling, disease prevalence, site identification, and more.
- Collect and promote application of best practices and lessons
learned across all programs.
- Proof and edit materials during development and provide
feedback on design elements and written content.
- Identify new potential vendors that offer innovative
- Help manage relationships with existing vendors and ensure
vendors are up-to-date on Takeda SOPs and trainings.
- Work cross-functionally with internal groups including External
Partners, Procurement, Legal, QA&C, Patient Advocacy, and
- Assist with developing content such as presentations, articles,
- Support team initiatives and special projects.
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks related to the
function.EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors degree is required.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in patient engagement and
recruitment discipline within a pharmaceutical company, CRO,
patient recruitment vendor or similar organization, or experience
in health promotions or marketing
- Experience in rare disease / difficult to recruit populations a
- Knowledge of current regulatory requirements and guidelines
governing clinical research preferred
- Excellent organizational, planning, and interpersonal skills. A
self-starter who motivates, is detail-oriented, has tack,
diplomacy, leadership skills and who has flexible and positive
- Is time-aware and is able to challenge assumptions in order to
optimize timelines, cost and quality
- Able to make sound decisions and communicate recommendations
after careful consideration of various courses of action, decision
support data, and past experience in trial optimization
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)WHAT
TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- Base Salary Range: $150,000 to $165,000. Employees may also be
eligible for Short Term and Long-Term Incentive benefits. Employees
are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays,
Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid
Volunteer Time Off.
- The final salary offered for this position may take into
account a number of factors including, but not limited to,
location, skills, education, and experience.Empowering Our People
to ShineDiscover more at takedajobs.comNo Phone Calls or Recruiters
Please.EEO StatementTakeda is proud in its commitment to creating a
diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability,
citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital
status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran,
or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by
law.LocationsMassachusetts - VirtualWorker TypeEmployeeWorker
Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time#LI-Remote
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Denver , Senior Manager, Patient Recruitment and Retention, Human Resources , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!