Regional Human Resources Business Partner
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then
you may have found your crew. Were looking for a Regional Human
Resources Business Partner to join our team. Heres what youd do:
The Regional Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for
delivering HR support across the Region and partnering with
frontline managers & enabling the business to deliver its
objectives. This position will be responsible for executing the HR
strategies as it relates to talent management, talent acquisition,
employee relations and project management within an assigned area
of the region. This role will be responsible for building
collaborative relationships across the business in order to execute
the strategies of the HR function. Competency in the following core
areas- training/development, organizational
effectiveness/development, succession planning, employee relations,
investigations, compliance, metrics/analytics, project/program
management Youd be responsible for:
- Be a strategic and tactical contributor by delivering
comprehensive, practical human resource solutions to the leaders
and team members in field operations.
- Support multiple field operations by aligning HR strategies and
executing through strong influential leadership.
- Drive and foster positive team member relations through
proactive roundtable formats, engagement surveys, and market action
plans; ensure increased retention and reduced turnover aligned to
- Effectively manage & monitor team member relations to ensure
compliance with all applicable company policies and procedures as
well as state and federal legal requirements; resolve EEO
complaints and litigation; conduct investigations or directs
investigations as needed and resolves employee grievances and
- Coach, counsel and develop business leaders, managers and team
members to modify behavior and results.
- Track, monitor, analyze and communicate information relative to
HR related activities within the business; partner with others as
appropriate to act on emerging issues and trends.
- Lead the companys talent management process for the business;
rigorously drive talent planning, succession planning, 9-box,
market assessments in order to develop a talent action plan.
- Promotes & ensures compliance.
- Facilitate focus meetings & other communication forums, to
diverse audiences, presenting information in clear & concise
- Ability to translate company operational procedures and
practices into written policy.
- Is an ambassador for the BrightView culture, purpose &
- Performs other duties/ projects as assigned. You might be a
good fit if you have:
- Bachelors degree in HR Management, Business, or related field
- MBA/PHR/SPHR preferred
- 5 years of progressive HR management & /or human resource
- Ability to support multi-site of geographically dispersed
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, communication and
- Build strategic working relationships
- Change agent: ability to quickly adapt to change and
flexibility to adjust to business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the business operations and
HR practices, trends, issues.
- Ability to manage a project
- Ability to achieve required results, timely and cost
- Effective planning, organizational skills, time management and
prioritization; attention to detail
- Ability to influence without formal authority
- Strong work ethic
- Flexibility to travel up to 15-20%
- Adaptability, strong learning agility
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Bilingual a plus but not required
- Knowledge of all federal, state and local labor laws.
- Knowledge of training techniques and classroom presentation
- PC Literacy & working knowledge of Microsoft applications
including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, Internet Heres what to
know about working here: At BrightView, were a tight-knit crew who
are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each
other. Though were the nations leading landscape company, we
maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes
our team members feel at home. If youre looking to join a crew of
talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies
could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our
range of services, including landscape design, development,
maintenance and enhancements, theres no limit to what we can do,
and what you can achieve. In addition to industry-leading
development opportunities, youll also have benefits and perks
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance Think youve found your
crew? BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify
Keywords: BrightView, Denver , Regional Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!