Remote Senior Clinical Recruiter
Posted on: June 26, 2022
At Relode, we've created a virtual network of independent
recruiters who Research, Locate, and Deliver (Relode) great
candidates to hundreds of clients across the country. Our business
model and technology are disrupting the traditional staffing model
for the better.
The Senior Clinical Recruiter will source, screen, and qualify
Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, etc, across jobs in both
full-time, part-time, and locum capacities.
At this time Relode is looking for advanced practice recruiters who
meet the following requirements:
- 2+ years of recent, professional recruiting experience focused
on Advanced Practice positions such as, but not limited to: Nurse
Practitioners, Physician Assistants, CRNAs, RN Care Managers,
Behavioral Therapists, etc.
- Proven track record of successful direct/contingent
- Located in the domestic United States
- Provides detailed information to candidates regarding the
company compensation plan
- Follows up with the candidate throughout recruitment process to
include developing and implementing recruiting strategies for new
centers / markets.
- Participate in communicating with other recruiters in the
Recruitment Department with feedback and suggestions on sales
strategies, recruiting strategies, and methods that will help
- Self-motivated and an independent worker
- Ability to work 100% remote
- Strong experience with ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Linkedin
We're Relode. Making hiring better for everyone
Keywords: relode, Denver , Remote Senior Clinical Recruiter, Human Resources , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!