Regional Director of Human Resources- Mountain West Region (CO, AZ & NV)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Regional Director is both a strategic and hands-on
professional responsible for the execution and oversight of the
human resource practices within an assigned region. This role is
critical in executing people initiatives, providing excellent
internal support while driving HR functional excellence, process
improvement and development initiatives. The Ideal Candidate
- You possess strong interpersonal and oral communication skills-
you are a people person
- You know how to communicate across diverse groups of people as
well and understand nuances of DEI
- You have a strong sense of team play and good judgementIf this
sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and
apply!ResponsibilitiesPlease note that the duties below can vary
based on the workflow of your local office.
- With an agile approach, work closely with corporate and
regional leadership teams providing strategic and tactile support
to align all human resource policies, programs, and processes
within assigned region.
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies,
ensuring consistent interpretation of policy throughout region.
Facilitate training where appropriate.
- Responsible for Region compliance with Federal and State
legislation pertaining to all personnel matters. Maintains
knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and insures
compliance. Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply
with federal and state law.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of
records required by law or local governing bodies, or other
departments in the organization.
- Works directly with other managers to assist them in carrying
out their responsibilities on personnel matters. Reviews employee
issues, disciplinary actions and manages termination process.
- Build meaningful relationships with leadership, peers, and
staff, establishing credibility and serving as a valued partner
within the Region.
- Proactively identify staff engagement opportunities to improve
and enhance employee experience. Take initiative in developing and
implementing appropriate action plans.
- Partner and collaborate with new agencies in the Region
assisting with change management for new teams.
- Mentor and develop field HR team within region to help reach
professional goals and company needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel is expected to be 25% in this role.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and 7-10 years related experience
- Excellent analytical problem-solving capabilities; ability to
exercise independent judgment to obtain positive outcomes
- Ability to build teams and drive future initiatives
Keywords: AssuredPartners, Denver , Regional Director of Human Resources- Mountain West Region (CO, AZ & NV), Human Resources , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!