Line Cook - Denver Metro Area $20/hr
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Who You'll Work For?REEF's mission is to connect the world to
your block.We transform underutilized urban spaces into
neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods,
services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of 18,000 people,
REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and
neighborhood kitchens in North America.Together we are leveraging
the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a
sustainable and thoughtful wayWhat You'll DoThe Line Cook is a
self-starter with leadership qualities who thrives in a fast paced,
growing environment.Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Sets up stations with all necessary supplies.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
- Cooks menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen
- Always follows supervisors' direction.
- Follows proper cooking techniques for all dishes.
- Ensures food quality and timeliness.
- Practices correct food handling and food storage procedures
according to company and state regulations.
- Complies with all nutrition, sanitation and safety regulations
- Maintains a positive and respectful approach with
- Reports all unsafe working conditions, operational needs and
equipment or aspects of the kitchen in need of repair to
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager's
discretion.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Operational knowledge of hospitality equipment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods,
ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Familiar with industry's best practicesPHYSICAL DEMANDS
- While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is
regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel.
- Incumbent is occasionally required to taste or smell
- Push, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs on a weekly basis.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and work in a standing position
for a long period of timeWORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be comfortable working in a shared space, with constant
noise, without the use of a private office
- Required to work in small Portable Kitchen for a shift period
of 8.5 hours (approximate)
- Must be able to cope with frequent changing priorities and
deadlines with a high degree of optimism, professionalism &
- Schedules may vary from week to week based on business demands
in excess of 40 hours with or without notice including weekends,
nights, holidaysREEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer,
and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, national origin,
gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies
with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in
each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Keywords: REEF, Denver , Line Cook - Denver Metro Area $20/hr, Human Resources , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!