Recruiting Manager - Full Desk
Posted on: April 5, 2021
VincentBenjamin is looking for a talented Accounting and Finance
Executive Recruiter to join our Denver, CO team. To be considered
for this role, you must have 3- 5 years of experience in staffing
and recruitment within Accounting and Finance agency. This role is
currently remote but we will turn into a hybrid role (working from
home and office) at some point. You will need to be a local
candidate. Your future coach, Dan McMahon:
- Proud father of one boy and one girl. He loves spending time
taking the kids skiing, playing tennis and watching them play
baseball and soccer. His son has taken a liking to golf and they
really enjoy getting out and practicing together.
- Outside of work, he enjoys mountain biking, hiking, golfing,
playing tennis and running.
- His favorite sports teams are the NY Yankees and Syracuse
football and basketball teams.
- He cut his teeth in this business 14 years ago in New York City
and continues to enjoy the industry.
- He likes to network in the community and stay abreast of
emerging technologies as well as doing some tasting at local
- He's a firm believer in letting everyone know where they stand
and giving them all the time and tools necessary to be successful
in their job.
- He prefers to get to know the team and better understand how to
manage them to their strengths while keeping our culture in mind
and sticking to the plan. Why us?
- VincentBenjamin is a specialized staffing firm that focuses on
the IT and Accounting spaces.
- We have been named to Inc.'s fastest growing small businesses
for the last 5 years, and we continue to pursue aggressive goals in
order to cement ourselves as a top organization in the
- Not only that, but we also have one of the most aggressive
commission structure's in the industry.
- We believe in a fun, fluid, and focused work environment that
adequately rewards production with compensation.
- Not only can you make a great deal of money here, but chances
are you will have a great deal of fun. Just ask us about our
Christmas party! A day in the life of an Executive Recruiter:
- You start your day early to check email, text, voicemails,
LinkedIn's Inmails and prioritize who needs what.
- The rest of the morning if there are no pressing work on an
ongoing search, you'll take this time to reach out by phone, email,
text to corporate decision makers. You are hunting for new
- You understand that by building relationships and stay in
communication with decision makers, you'll be able to work on more
- As an experienced Executive Recruiter, you will focus on
growing your LinkedIn presence with clients and candidates. Some of
the best Recruiters have over 15K in LinkedIn connections and spend
a lot of time creating read worthy content regarding new searches,
pitching candidates and sharing good information pertaining to
staffing and developing new relationships.
- Your afternoon will be spent identifying new Accounting
professionals, calling them and scheduling them for
- Your interviews will be extensive as you identify the
candidate's skill set and match them to open orders. You'll dig
into the candidate's professional history, education, key
achievements, salary history and expectations.
- You'll spend a fair amount of time preparing presentation of
your candidates to the client companies. Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in staffing and recruitment with in the
Accounting and Finance space.
- Proven track record of successful full desk recruitment with in
Accounting and Finance space Skills:
- You are an ambitious, dedicated team player with the emotional
and social intelligence to develop strong relationships and a deep
network of contacts.
- You love what you do and see yourself working in the agency
realm for the remainder of your career.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing company
where everyone likes to work hard and play hard. If you are
interested in learning more about this role and joining
VincentBenjamin, please apply ASAP!
Keywords: VincentBenjamin, Denver , Recruiting Manager - Full Desk, Human Resources , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!