International Recruiting Manager, Digital
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Job Description - International Recruiting Manager, Digital
(210000DG) Job Description International Recruiting Manager,
Digital - ( 210000DG ) Description Position Summary: As the
International Recruiting Manager, Digital, you will play a key role
as a brand ambassador for Ria Digital, helping Ria to realize it's
plan for growth and global expansion. You will be a senior
full-cycle, hands-on recruiter, as well as a leader, and you'll
develop the Digital recruitment team, while ensuring excellence in
service in all you do. You will collaborate with leadership, hiring
managers and HR colleagues, and shape the recruitment strategy to
attract, assess and determine top talent for Ria Digital, and act
as the primary liaison between the US, and all international
locations where Digital recruiting is taking place. Primary
- Understand global business strategies and organizational plans
and develop talent acquisition strategies accordingly; Identify,
select, and manage vendors, tools, and external partnerships.
- Build strong business partnerships and collaborate with leaders
of all levels and functions within Recruiting as well as
cross-functionally with other teams; Identify efficiencies and
remove barriers to enable the team to excel.
- Regularly communicate recruitment status to Leadership, Manager
and stakeholders to determine the effectiveness of recruiting
plans, and negotiating and agreeing on priorities, sequencing, and
expected timing of open roles.
- Leverage different talent acquisition teams within Ria,
colleagues, and personal networks and beyond to keep a competitive
edge in our recruitment efforts; Build and maintain a candidate
pipeline through both established and updated channels.
- Work with Manager and teammates to upgrade recruiting tools &
resources and share knowledge across a cohesive team; Maintain
accurate records in the ATS systems.
- Develop and analyze measurements to ensure recruitment
effectiveness, and quality of hire while driving a behavior shift
from reactive hiring to proactive pipelining.
- Create an environment that enables the team to thrive and hold
partners accountable for achieving results while living our mission
- Work shoulder to shoulder with all team members, coaching them
to refine their craft and deepen their expertise.
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience by going the extra
mile to make candidates feel welcomed and cared for.
- Manage sensitive information and always exercise acute
discretion; proactively address issues or concerns related to
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications Minimum
- 10+ years of progressive experience in end-to-end talent
acquisition, executive recruiting, and/or agency recruiting,
primarily within a technology capacity.
- 8+ years of experience building cross-functional relationships
and partnering with organizational leaders.
- 5+ years of experience working with international and remote
recruiters who have consistently delivered on business initiatives
- Experience with successfully creating and executing global
recruiting programs for all levels and all functions.
- Must possess strong project management skills with the ability
to manage multiple simultaneous programs across various client
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively across all levels
internally and externally, and the ability to influence internal
and external stakeholders through partnership and innovation.
- Must exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, discretion, and
utilize bold creativity to apply to changing needs and
- Must possess strong communication skills, with the ability to
exchange information, present ideas and data in a strategic and
clear manner and maintain a strong data-driven mindset with a focus
on metrics and ROI.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
required, bi-lingual English/Spanish proficiency is strongly
- Knowledge of standard ATS systems, and strong experience with
conducting international searches required.
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Denver , International Recruiting Manager, Digital, Human Resources , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!