Customer Service Representative (Technical Support)
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: July 14, 2019
We are currently hiring for our Customer Experience Rep position
and we want you to join our team today! Work for a company rated
TOP 3 best in Fortune 500 companies!
Come grow with us! Comcast is hiring for Customer Service
Representatives (Tech Support) in your area! Your main
responsibility will be to facilitate positive interactions with our
customers! You will be responsible for answering incoming calls
regarding technical questions and problem solving related to
Comcast products as well as customer equipment. You will handle
some billing overflow calls and offer Comcast products and services
to meet customer needs.
AMAZING BENEFITS THAT START ON DAY ONE OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Paid training, as well as opportunities for promotion,
relocation and advancement within the company
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc. (Benefits start on first
day of employment)
- Paid Time Off- Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating
- Paid Courtesy Services (Cable, High Speed Internet, and reduced
prices on Comcast Digital Voice, OnDemand and Home
- Shift Differential (for shifts starting at 1 pm or
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Demonstrates functional skill to troubleshoot and resolve
technical problems and other general account inquiries over the
phone in a single customer interaction to maximize the customer
experience, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant
information and directions in an organized and concise
- Follow established troubleshooting procedures, including use of
appropriate resources and desktop tools. When necessary, produce
work order according to established business rules.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective
relationships with customers. Effectively gains the customers
cooperation to work through the troubleshooting process, ensuring
customer problem resolution.
- Corrects discrepancies on customers accounts, and researches
service disruptions as necessary. When appropriate, follow
established escalation procedures to expedite prompt
- Begins to act as a product consultant, articulating product
features and benefits and making recommendations based on customer
needs/interests; identifying buying signals and asking for the
sale, reselling current value or right-size, delivering a quality
- Demonstrates functional skill in communicating and explaining
basic account information to the customer with focus on first-call
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems
(knowledge base, team meetings, supervisor) and apply information
and knowledge to customer situations.
- Demonstrates awareness of company policies and procedures while
applying sound judgment within scope of their empowerment and
follows guidelines for Customer Proprietary Network Information
(CPNI) and Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Educates and promotes self service options.
- Fundamental understanding of competitive environment and begins
to position Comcasts products positively to our customers.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and
high- transaction environment, with the ability to maintain
composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or
- Demonstrates ability to achieve established goals and
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Attends training as required.
- Works independently, and seeks Supervisor support when
- Supports other lines of business as volumes dictate.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face
to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be
able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen,
keyboard, and mouse.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Generally, requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive
innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online
experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety
of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action /
Drug-Free workplace employer.
Keywords: Comcast, Denver , Customer Service Representative (Technical Support), Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!