Company: Delaware North
Location: Estes Park
Posted on: June 20, 2019
Our Exciting Work Environment Downtown Estes Park is a haven for
boutique shopping. It s easy to spend the day wandering the streets
popping into shop after shop for a little retail therapy.
Trendz is one of several boutique shops in town, but we are proud
to say we still carry the largest variety of gifts and home decor
in Estes! Our inventory is constantly changing so you will always
find something new!
The Opportunity Maintain our merchandise offering is properly
stocked and attractively shown. Maintain the selling space in a
clean, orderly, and attractive condition. Work in harmony with
co-workers, other departments, management, and our guests. Actively
answer guests questions and assist them whenever possible to give a
- Assist with loading and unloading merchandise from trucks.
- Assist with other duties as directed.
- Cashier duties include scanning merchandise, accepting payment,
counting change, and bagging merchandise.
- Clean the department including, but not limited to, wiping
shelves, scrubbing, mopping, and emptying trash.
- Complete transactions efficiently, courteously, and in a manner
which encourages guests return
- Ensure that all merchandise is correctly labeled. Face shelves.
Button shirts and tops, leaving top button open, zip up zippers,
leaving open space at the top for garment label and size to be
- Follow safety procedures at all times.
- Maintain orderly back-stock and know where goods are to be
- Routinely stock merchandise on shelves.
- Set aside and notify Manager of defective, mis-marked,
mislabeled, incorrectly priced, shopworn, or damaged merchandise.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Computer experience is helpful.
- Excellent customer service skills and problem solving.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to operate a register, accurately handle
money, and count change.
- Prior experience in sales, customer service, and register
operation is preferred Physical Requirements:
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and climb stairs
- Requires lifting and carrying 30 pounds frequently and 50
pounds occasionally. Who We Are Take your career beyond the
ordinary to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality
companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs
family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global
operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment
venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and
restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee
associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest
at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually.
Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality,
restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty
retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn
more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check
and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the
position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Associated topics: cashier, counter, customer, customer experience
representative, customer service associate, delivering, retail
associate, retail sales, store associate, venta
Keywords: Delaware North, Denver , Retail Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Estes Park, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!