Parts Manager AG
Company: 4 Rivers Equipment
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Position Summary Are you a team builder? A multi-tasker? A people person, as well as a leader? If so, 4Rivers Equipment wants you to join our team as a Parts Manager! 4Rivers is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Parts Manager position at our Longmont location! This position supervises the parts department to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the entire buying process to keep them coming back time-after-time. Benefits
- 401K Match
- Online Learning
- Paid Sick & Vacation
- Asset Investment
- Employee Discount
- Customized Career Path Company Summary By partnering with 4Rivers Equipment, you become part of a John Deere Award Winning team with over 400 employees in locations from Wyoming, through Colorado and New Mexico, and down to Texas. We work with customers as friends, and focus on getting the job done right. That's being, "Your Working Partner". 4Rivers Equipment is built with positive attitudes and partner-like integrity. We like to get the job done right for our customers, while keeping a fun and team-oriented work environment. Essential Duties:
- Develops and maintains effective Parts Department processes and procedures to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Creates annual Parts Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization's financial and operational objectives.
- Develops and executes Parts Department marketing plan and monitors monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
- Hire, develop, appraise, retains, and engages key talent by providing direction to parts personnel to support parts sales growth and service requirements.
- Establishes training/learning paths for all parts personnel and determine training programs to participate in based on training budget established in collaboration with Store Manager.
- Manage the Parts Department safety program.
- Equip the Parts Department cost effectively and ensure that tools and equipment are in proper working order.
- Resolve or manage parts product and parts procurement problems.
- Administer manufacturer's parts warranties and recalls.
- Negotiate equitable parts policy settlements.
- Analyze parts process errors and take corrective action.
- Maximizes use of all order discount programs, and processes surplus returns.
- Administer the after-hour emergency parts program.
- Manage work-in-process - i.e. the pending document file.
- Achieve corporate inventory performance objectives.
- Establish a customer account for high volume cash customers so that parts purchases can be tracked by customer.
- Comply with company policies and applicable governmental regulations.
- Maintain parts physical plant and yard areas, mobile equipment, vehicles, and equipment and tooling. Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- General knowledge of heavy equipment technology
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Heavy Equipment Parts Department
- Previous supervisory or management experience
- Strong communication, math, and analytical skills
- Professional appearance
- Team skills Physical Demands
- Physical Effort: Parts Managers must be capable of lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 50 lbs. unassisted. They must be able to move on/under agricultural equipment and agricultural sites (irregular terrain). Parts managers frequently stoop, bend, kneel, and stand for extended periods of time and must be able to operate a motor vehicle during the day and/or night.
- Working Conditions: Parts Managers perform many of their tasks and duties within the parts warehouse, parts department, service shop, and sales areas. There are times where these employees must work in varying weather conditions while outside. There are frequently hazardous conditions such as electrical, mechanical, and power equipment. There is risk of exposure to dirt, dust, grease, mists, fumes, cuts, bruises, strains, loud noises, chemicals such as oils, antifreeze, battery acid, etc. To combat these potential dangers and risk hazards, Parts Managers must follow strict safety procedures, proper equipment and warehouse safety, and PPE.
- Travel: Little to none. Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality is vital. Must attend work regularly and to arrive at work on time. Failure to do so detrimentally affects team morale and productivity. 4Rivers Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Full job description attached.
Keywords: 4 Rivers Equipment, Denver , Parts Manager AG, Hospitality & Tourism , Longmont, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!