Company: The Westin Westminster
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Location: US-CO-Westminster# of Openings: 4Category: KitchenPosition Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status: Non-ExemptAbout Us
Recently renovated and ideally positioned 15 minutes from both Denver and Boulder, The Westin Westminster provides convenient access to the 16th Street Mall and Pearl Street Mall, as well as abundant outdoor recreation afforded by the Rocky Mountains.
Our Vision is to be the premier employer in the hospitality sector between Denver and Boulder. We recently received the AAA 4 Diamond rating, and we offer free meals to our associates as well as monthly employee appreciation celebrations, incentives for excellent customer service, and discounted hotel stays. Apply today and join an outstanding hotel focused on providing the highest quality of hospitality to our guests!
Assist Stewarding Supervisor and Restaurant Outlets in the cleaning and organizing of the Food and Beverage Outlets.
- Promptly and carefully sort soiled ware so that it can be put through the dish or pot machine properly. Quickly wash all ware and replace in storage areas as designated.
- Physical strength and stamina are essential to this position due to the high activity level.
- Keep dish machine properly cleaned and filled with water per hotel standards.
- Operate burnishing machine to ensure proper finish on silverware.
- De-tarnish and polish silver for proper appearance.
- Clean kettles, tilt skillets, pots and pans promptly and completely so cooks can carry out their work.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of service ware and how to maintain same in order to compliment guest experience.
- Ability to push/pull service carts weighing up to 150 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to transport heavy objects through a crowded room with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 200lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. PI106831376
Keywords: The Westin Westminster, Denver , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Westminster, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!