Company: Centura Health
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to Centura Health - the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura Health. Flourishing Begins Here You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success. Follows at menu to prepare and cook food for patients, visitors and staff members. Responsible for following Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Safe Handling Guidelines regarding food safety and sanitation. Will provide excellent customer services when working with patients, visitors and other staff members. Provides oversight and training to staff. What You Bring/Job Requirements In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Two years of previous restaurant or institutional cooking experience
- Experience in hospital food service setting, preferred
- Strong communication skills; ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic computer skills
- High School diploma or GED preferred Culinary training preferred
- Food Service Safe Certification, preferred Light Work - exert/lift up to 20 lbs. force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs. frequently) Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality. Littleton Adventist Hospital is a 231-bed, full-service medical center that has provided compassionate health care and quality treatment for more than 20 years. Our medical teams specialize in cardiology, orthopedics, neurology, cancer care, stroke care, imaging services, as well as women's and children's services. The hospital is home to a Level III B NICU, a Level II Trauma Center and a nationally accredited breast center. Located in the Denver/Aurora suburb of Littleton, CO, the area is a great place to live and work with residential neighborhoods, plentiful shopping, exceptional dining, the charm of old town Littleton, and abundant outdoor space with trails, nature centers and golf courses throughout. The hospital's culture is one of shared governance, development opportunities, community service and support for one another. Our many awards include Best Regional Hospital for Urology Care - U.S. News and World Report 2, Healthgrades recognition for specialty Coronary Care (2012), national certification by the Joint Commission for Acute Coronary Care, and more. For more information about Littleton Adventist Hospital, visit .
Keywords: Centura Health, Denver , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!