Customer Service & Safety Staff (Denver)
Company: STAFF PRO
Posted on: November 8, 2018
STAFF PRO IS NOW HIRING P/T EVENT STAFF, POSITIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO GUEST SERVICES, BARRICADE STAFF, TICKET TAKERS & MORE.
WE OFFER WEEKLY PAY AS WELL AS VERY FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES.
WE POST A CALENDAR OF EVENTS AND YOU SUBMIT FOR WHAT EVENTS YOUR ARE AVAILABLE FOR.
CAN YOU WORK EVENINGS, WEEKENDS, MAYBE OVERNIGHTS? MANY SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
WORK EXCITING EVENTS LIKE BRONCOS AND BUFFALOES GAMES, HUGE CONCERTS, TRADE SHOWS, EXPOS & MORE!
We are located in Denver, Colorado Springs & the Boulder area. Boulder and Colorado Springs residents inquire about our phone interview process.
Staff Pro is looking for highly energized and professional part time Event Staff Personnel,
with reliable transportation, to join our team.
Everyone we hire must:
- Be 18 years of age or older, have a High School diploma or GED.
- Comply with our grooming and appearance standards.
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Pay increases for Active Guard Card Applicants. $12.05 hourly
If hired, please understand that Staff Pro is hiring at this time for part-time/temporary positions only. We cannot guarantee anyone a set amount of hours and hours can vary from week to week. This is due to the fact that the Entertainment Industry is very peak and valley related (i.e. lots of work, then little). The hiring process can take 2-8 business days.
Take advantage of our UNLIMITED $20 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
Have questions? Email us at or give us a call directly at (253) ###-#### #2 for recruiting.
As an employee you would become part of an elite network of service groups that make up the Staff Pro Team. As members of this Team, we share the goal of providing our guests with a constant level of friendly, impressive services that enhance their event experience. We want to impress our guests with our friendliness, attentiveness, responsiveness, actions and performances that exceed guests expectations. This includes:
- Initiating a sincere, friendly and personal greeting to our guests. Always use a natural speaking voice, with natural inflection and a friendly tone.
- Making full eye contact with guests so they know you are focusing your full attention on them.
- Every guest interaction should be accompanied by a smile, whether you speak or not.
- Appearing upbeat, alert and attentive to your job; not appearing distracted or disinterested.
- Providing our guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions.
- Ensuring our guests are pleased with the service they receive.
- Offering a sincere Thank you for coming or Have a good day/night as you complete your encounter with each guest. Our Team Members are sincere, positive and really care about their work and want to do it as seriously and professional as possible. This job will provide you valuable work experience and will give you the opportunity to work an amazing event and make new friends.
Associated topics: answer, call center, client, customer service associate, customer service representative, product support, service, service agent, support, telephone
Keywords: STAFF PRO, Denver , Customer Service & Safety Staff (Denver), Hospitality & Tourism , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!