Company: BRIDGE & TUNNEL RESTAURANT GROUP
Posted on: February 10, 2024
At Rosenberg's Bagels, we are dedicated to producing quality,
artisan bagels, bread, and house-smoked lox! We are seeking a
reliable, hard-working Culinary Manager who is looking to build
their skill set by joining our team. Our comprehensive training
program will teach you these Old-World arts and ensure your success
and growth in our company. Bridge & Tunnel Restaurant Group (BTRG)
owns and operates a collection of renowned Colorado eateries
inspired by the food and family traditions found in New York and
the surrounding areas. BTRG currently operates four restaurant
concepts in Colorado: Rosenberg's Bagels and Delicatessen, a modern
Jewish deli serving NY-style bagels & sandwiches; Lou's Italian
Specialties, a traditional Italian delicatessen and marketplace;
Famous Original J's Pizza, serving East Coast-style pies; and
Rosenberg's Kosher, a bakery and production facility producing
Kosher bagels, breads, and lox.Responsibilities:
- Work with the General Manager overseeing order foods,
equipment, or other supplies needed to ensure efficient
- Receive and inspect incoming deliveries of food and supplies to
ensure company standards are met.
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary
to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Plan, direct, and execute food preparation for home location
and commissary items and special events to other BTRG
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow
standards and regulations.
- Check and maintain proper food holding and refrigeration
temperature control points.
- Supervision and training of all production staff coordinating
activities of workers engaged in food preparation.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and
served according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking
and serving standards.
- Schedule personnel as required for anticipated business
activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as
needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies regarding personnel
are followed, and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective
action for all violations of company policies, rules, and
- Coordinate with and assist in Restaurant operations to meet
guests' needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
- Must have 2yrs+ Culinary Production experience
- Strong Leadership/Communication skills
- Basic Knowledge of Excel/Google Docs/Word
- Able to work on feet throughout the scheduled shift
- Must be able to lift 50 poundsWe are an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status. Compensation details: 52000-55000 Yearly
Keywords: BRIDGE & TUNNEL RESTAURANT GROUP, Denver , Culinary Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!