Company: DICK'S Sporting Goods
Posted on: September 19, 2023
At DICK'S Sporting Goods, we believe in how positively sports
can change lives. On our team, everyone plays a critical role in
creating confidence and excitement by personally equipping all
athletes to achieve their dreams. We are committed to creating an
inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we
If you are ready to make a difference as part of the world's
greatest sports team, apply to join our team today!
The Cashier is responsible for providing excellent customer
experiences by creating an exceptional shopping experience for our
customers through their eagerness to help, in-depth product
knowledge, high brand and execution standards, and efficient
execution of Front-End operations.
- Greet everyone and proactively approach customers to understand
their needs and support their shopping experience.
- Process customer sales transactions and returns in accordance
with established Front-End procedures.
- Promote company programs (i.e., customer loyalty program
participation, warranty sales, private label credit card
- Adhere to established policies and procedures related to
safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures.
Maintains confidentiality of all Company information.
- Create an inclusive store environment where everyone (teammates
and customers) feels welcome, safe, and is treated with
- Take an all-hands-on-deck approach to support the team across
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
Our traits set the bar as to what great teammates look like. They
define the behaviors that can drive our business while ensuring a
great teammate and customer experience. Here are the traits we look
for in our store teammates:
- Ensures Accountability
- Instills Trust
- Decision-Quality/Decision-Making Abilities
- Prior retail sales, cashier, or customer-focused experience
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, reach, push, pull and lift up 15
to 35 lbs. items occasionally (up to 5 times per hour).
- Ability to work extended periods of time (up to 4 hours)
standing or walking.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions for short periods of time
(up to 2 hours continuously).
Targeted Pay Range: $14 - $21. Starting rate of pay may vary based
on factors including, but not limited to, location, experience and
position offered. The actual hourly rate will equal or exceed the
required minimum wage applicable to the job location.
Keywords: DICK'S Sporting Goods, Denver , Retail Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!