Assistant Banquet Manager
Company: Renaissance Denver Central Park Hotel
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Supervise banquet operations in accordance with established
guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Catering Sales Manager - Banquet Manager - Catering Director
Essential Job Functions
* Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates,
ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel
standards and consistent with HHM core values.
* Supervise the set up, and breakdown of function rooms in
accordance with event order specifications.
* Visually inspect function rooms and equipment prior to functions
for cleanliness, proper inventory, and set-up.
* Check staff attendance according to schedules, and adjust and
reassign server stations as necessary in order to provide quality
service during functions.
* Oversee serving staff to ensure that all federal, state, local
and corporate regulations and policies are adhered to in the
serving of alcoholic beverages.
* Abide by Hersha accounting policies and practices to ensure SOX
* Enter billing information into point of sale in order to generate
a final guest check.
* Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
* Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
* Perform other duties as requested by management.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Previous banquet experience equivalent training required.
Work Environment and Context
* Work schedule varies and will include working on holidays and
* Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting
up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence -
Stay Nimble - Own It
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* Weekend availability
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Renaissance Denver Central Park Hotel, Denver , Assistant Banquet Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!