Kachina Restaurant Food Busser
Company: The Westin Westminster
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Assist the Outlet Manager and Restaurant Servers in maintaining a
clean and welcoming environment, as well as providing guests
stellar service. Must be available Sunday morning shift. (Pay is
- Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for
resetting. Promptly and consistently reset all service ware.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods
with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and
- Serve guests with beverages, breads and butter to begin their
dining experience and replenish as necessary.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing
area for proper cleaning.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Recently renovated and ideally positioned 15 minutes from both
Denver and Boulder, The Westin Westminster provides convenient
access to the 16th Street Mall and Pearl Street Mall, as well as
abundant outdoor recreation afforded by the Rocky Mountains.Our
Vision is to be the premier employer in the hospitality sector
between Denver and Boulder. We recently received the AAA 4 Diamond
rating, and we offer free meals to our associates as well as
monthly employee appreciation celebrations, incentives for
excellent customer service, and discounted hotel stays. Apply today
and join an outstanding hotel focused on providing the highest
quality of hospitality to our guests!We value U.S. military
experience and invite all qualified military candidates to
Keywords: The Westin Westminster, Denver , Kachina Restaurant Food Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , Westminster, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!