Company: Clean Eatz NoCo
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Clean Eatz Johnstown(NoCo), a new healthy lifestyle caf is
OPENin northern CO. We are looking to continue to build a
team-oriented, positive environment that is welcoming, friendly,
comfortable, non-judgmental, and motivating to everyone both
employees and our customers. Clean Eatzs Mission is simple: empower
our customer community to lead a healthy lifestyle. We are about
eating whole/real food in its most natural form, in balanced
portions.Line Cooks / Prep Cooks: PART TIME (25-32
Hours)REQUIREMENTS:Restaurant Food Handling & Line Cooking
Experience (Required)OVERVIEW: The Line Cook is responsible for
running the line at Clean Eatz, a quick service healthy restaurant.
Daily, the Line Cook will be responsible for food preparation and
grilling proteins and veggies, preparing wraps and salads, and
making customers Build Your Own Bowls for Dine-in or Take-out.
Being a healthy restaurant, wehave no deep fryers or grease!The
Line Cook must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment during
high-volume hours and have a positive attitude. The ideal candidate
is an open-minded and hard-working individual who is interested in
growing with a strong-valued local company. Prefer a candidate with
a passion for all-things health, wellness, nutrition, and food!
Serious inquiries only.JOB DUTIES:
- Learning and building Franchise recipes, menu items, and
- Preparing a cold and hot line in the morning.
- Working the line during lunch/dinner rush periods and prepping
and restocking for next rush.
- Helping prepare caterings, large orders and meal plans in
between peak hours.
- Operating standard kitchen equipment safely and
- Line Cook must help with work that includes dishes, grill and
line cleaning, sweeping and moping of kitchen area, cleaning
appliances, maintaining workstation and kitchen equipment,
- Adhering to all sanitation and food production codes while
following health and safety guidelines.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Full understanding of how to cook on a flattop, set up, clean,
stock, and break down a line. Previous and recent restaurant line
cook experience (Preferred).
- Knowledge of food service policies/procedures for CO state
health laws (ServSafe Certification Preferred).
- Ability to handle fast paced and high stress situations during
high volume hours
- Strong attention to detail; quick learner & team player
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively in a team
- Must be able to regularly move boxes, weighing up to 55 pounds,
throughout the store.
- Must be able to constantly position self to bend, reach and
scoop throughout assigned shifts.
- Must be able to tolerate exposure to food allergens (almonds,
cashews, dairy, etc).
- Must be able to be on your feet for up to 6 hours.
- Must be able to work various shifts per week and weekends.
(Store Hours are 11am-7pm M-F & 11am-3pm S-S.)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation & a smart cellphone that can
have apps for scheduling communication.PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Work life balance with flexible schedule & hours (We close 7pm
on Weekdays & 3pm on Weekends No late shifts!)
- Opportunities for Growth
- AWESOME Work Environment & Friendly Culture
- Employee Discounts and Bonuses & Incentives
- Paid Sick LeaveCompany IntroductionClean Eatz Johnstown(NoCo),
is a healthy lifestyle caf. The Clean Eatz Mission is simple,
empower our customer community to lead a healthy lifestyle. We are
about eating whole/real food in its most natural form, in balanced
Keywords: Clean Eatz NoCo, Denver , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Johnstown, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!