Company: The Westin Westminster
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Assist Banquet Manager in the serving of guests during banquet
functions to ensure positive guest experience. (Pay is
- Set up banquet room as instructed by Supervisor to include linen,
serviceware and glassware.
- Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function
particulars, including guest and hotel expectations.
- Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous
- Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the
expectation of the Supervisor to ensure consistency throughout the
banquet. Promptly remove dishes as guests complete each course
and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining
to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests for
- Once banquet is complete, reset banquet room according to
Supervisor's specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for
the following function.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Recently renovated and ideally positioned 15 minutes from both
Denver and Boulder, The Westin Westminster provides convenient
access to the 16th Street Mall and Pearl Street Mall, as well as
abundant outdoor recreation afforded by the Rocky Mountains.Our
Vision is to be the premier employer in the hospitality sector
between Denver and Boulder. We recently received the AAA 4 Diamond
rating, and we offer free meals to our associates as well as
monthly employee appreciation celebrations, incentives for
excellent customer service, and discounted hotel stays. Apply today
and join an outstanding hotel focused on providing the highest
quality of hospitality to our guests!We value U.S. military
experience and invite all qualified military candidates to
Keywords: The Westin Westminster, Denver , Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Westminster, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!