Company: Stonebridge Companies
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Slate Denver, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, was built in
the landmark building that formerly housed the Emily Griffith
Opportunity School. Located just steps from the Colorado Convention
Center in the heart of downtown Denver, The Slate's vibrant
destination is the cornerstone of Denver's newest and most
intriguing gathering spot. This modern yet nostalgic property
offers modern accommodations, fresh restaurant concept and unique
meeting space. Come join our team and be a part of history!
The purpose of a RESTAURANT BUSSER is to ensure that restaurant
remains clean by quickly and efficiently bussing and wiping
tables.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Wipe tables or seats with dampened, sanitized cloths and
replace dirty tablecloths.
- Set tables with clean linens, condiments, or other
- Scrape and stack dirty dishes and carry dishes and other
tableware to kitchens for cleaning.
- Clean up spilled food or drink or broken dishes and remove
empty bottles and trash.
- Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties in
establishments, such as cafeterias or dining rooms, to facilitate
- Maintain adequate supplies of items such as clean linens,
silverware, glassware, dishes, or trays.
- Serve ice water, coffee, rolls, or butter to patrons.
- Fill beverage or ice dispensers.
- Stock cabinets or serving areas with condiments and refill
- Locate items requested by customers.
- Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and
observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties.DESIRED COMPETENCIES,
WORK SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGETo perform the job successfully, an
individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Other
competencies may be required.Associate demonstrates a high QUALITY
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Provides the best possible service to clients and customers.
Associate demonstrates acceptable PRODUCTIVITY standards
- Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
- Produces adequate volume of work efficiently in a specific
time.Associate demonstrates excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to provide high quality
service to both internal and external customers.
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service.Associate
- Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Includes appropriate people in decision-making.Associate
demonstrates ACCOUNTABILITY for their job performance
- Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Performs work with little or no supervision; works
- Can be relied upon regarding task completion and follow up.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTSA high school diploma or
general education degree (GED); or 3 to 6 months of related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Ability to follow instructions.WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work
environment normally entails the following:
- Indoor work environment
- Minimal to moderate noise levels consistent with hotel
environmentPHYSICAL DEMANDS:During the course of performing the
physical demands of this position, associates are expected to
observe and adhere to safety and security procedures, promoting a
safe work environment. The physical activity normally entails the
following attributes.Position is expected to:* Stand more than 2/3
of the time* Walk more than 2/3 of the time* Sit less than 1/3 of
the time* Lift up to 50 lbs more than 2/3 of the time* Push / pull
up to 50 lbs less than 2/3 of the time
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or
applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition.
Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all
aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including
recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training,
promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled
associates.Resumes and applications for employment will be
evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements
of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Denver , Restaurant Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!