Manager Customer Service
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Working as a Manager-Customer Service, you will manage 10-15 SR
Specialist employees to achieve set goals. A key component of the
position is to manage quality and productivity of assigned customer
service team to provide excellent customer service, minimize losses
and maintain profits.This position must be located in Englewood,
- Oversee the development of customer service employees, to
ensure performance objectives are met and to develop employees'
skill sets. Follow detailed coaching processes as the basis for
development of employees in all performance categories. Ensure
customer issues are resolved in a manner which is both customer
services oriented and cost effective.
- Verify and approve handling of claims and billing problems to
ensure errors are properly documented and corrective action is
recommended and initiated. Determine creative solutions outside
general guidelines, as appropriate, based on individual
- Identify quality problems and define/implement procedural or
product solutions as appropriate within customer service and with
sales, publishing, marketing, and vendors to correct.
- Negotiate with customers, certified marketing representatives,
customers' attorneys, legal, sales, publishing, vendors to resolve
and correct escalated claims and customer appeals. May represent
company in legal disputes. Ensure customer satisfaction while
protecting company revenue.
- Must have exceptional people, comunication, written and
- Two or more years experience in customer service, collections,
sales or publishing
- One or more years experience using AT&T Advertising
Solutions' customer service practices and policies, sales
environment and procedures, and credit policy
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong communication, problem solving, decision-making and
- Ability to work autonomously and have a high energy level to
motivate a team
- Ability to plan/organize work activities and influence/persuade
- Typically requires 2 to 5 years relevant experience in area of
- Two or more years call center and/or collections experience in
a supervisory capacity
- Bachelor's degree in Business
- Four years similar work experienceSupervisory: YesOur Manager
Customer Service can earn between $52,600-$105,100. Not to mention
all of the other amazing rewards that working at DIRECTV offers.
From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to
discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a
lot to be excited about around here.This position is subject to the
DIRECTV COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional
information.This position is subject to the DIRECTV COVID-19
Vaccination Policy. Click here for additional information.DIRECTV
will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner
consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local
lawsReady to apply?Apply today!
Job Posting: Jan 11, 2022, 6:16:42 PM
Job Level: Associate/First Level Manager
Keywords: DIRECTV, Denver , Manager Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!