Posted on: November 23, 2021
Adrift Tiki Bar is hiring a Bartender!
If you've never been before, Adrift is a tropical getaway on S.
Broadway in Denver that specializes in Craft Tiki Cocktails and
Polynesian inspired food.
While our bar program focuses mainly on tiki and island inspired
cocktails, our bartenders are required to have in depth knowledge
of all classic and pre-prohibition cocktails. All of our
ingredients are either high quality or scratch made, and have over
90 bottles of rum on our back bar that our bartenders are required
to taste and learn over time.
Currently, our bar staff averages about $200-$300/night in tips,
and pay is hourly pay $11.75
- Career bartender with 2+ years of bartending experience, with at
least 6 months spent behind a bar that specializes in craft
- In depth knowledge of spirits/liqueurs & distillation
- Ability to craft bartenders choice cocktails on the fly
- Barsmarts Certification (preferred but not necessary)
- Excitable, positive demeanor
- Professional appearance
- Willingness to serve and cross-train in other positions (mainly
serving, full time bar position can be achieved/discussed depending
If this sounds like you and you're excited to come join our family,
include a bit about yourself and why you'd be great for the
position along with your resume.Thanks for your interest!
Keywords: Adrift, Denver , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!