House Person (Housekeeping)
Company: Diamond Resorts
Location: Estes Park
Posted on: May 5, 2021
JOB SUMMARY Under general supervision the House Person will
performs guests service needs, linen delivery/stocking, trash pick
up, guest room deliveries and cleaning tasks in public areas and
other locations assigned in accordance with Company policies and
procedures, federal, state, and local authority guidelines ensuring
a clean, sanitary and inviting resort for all guests. ESSENTIAL JOB
- Assists with carpet cleaning and deep cleaning of suites, as
- Maintains stock of laundry and storage areas; organized and
- Provides assistance to guest requests or concerns, may require
esclation to management.
- Completes all in-house laundry for the resort to include stock,
deliver and gathering of linens.
- Assists in maintaining a safe work environment for all team
members and guests through visual inspection of common area(s)
- Reports all maintenance deficiencies to the Engineering
department providing work order submitted into the Asgard system.
Written work orders where Asgard is unavailable.
- Maintains daily log of duties performed during the course of
- Delivers items as required to guest suite per QA (Quality
- Picks up trash and ensures recepticles are clean at all
- Provides assistance as required to all members, owners and
guests per QA standards.
- Performs duties as assigned.
- Cleans rooms on occasion when business volumes dictate.
- Completes all required company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent. EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in a similar or
related field required.
- No supervisory experience required. SUPERVISORY
- This position does not include any supervisory
responsibilities. LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES This position requires the capability to
understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as
knowledge and usage of correct business English and office
practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others,
analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working
relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external
customers. Specific skills and abilities include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Denver , House Person (Housekeeping), Hospitality & Tourism , Estes Park, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!