Company: Skyport Hospitality
Posted on: May 5, 2021
HOSPITALITY GROUP HAS AN IMMIDIATE NEED FOR A EXECUTIVE CHEF AT
DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT Competitive Salary between
$50,000-$80,000(Plus Bonus) per year BENEFITS:
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision for the
- Company-paid Airport parking or Ecopass
- Employee meals and retail discounts
- Paid time off
- 401 (K) planQUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have at least 5 years of recent experience in a kitchen
- Previous experience opening a restaurant a plus.
- Must have\maintain ServSafe certification, a food and beverage
safety training and certificate program administered by the
National Restaurant Association
- Proven leadership qualities, initiative, an open door, and a
voice of reason
- Ability to act with integrity in all aspects of the job and
hold people accountable to that same standard
- Previous experience as; Kitchen Supervisor, Kitchen Lead,
Assistant Sous Chef, BOH Manager, Head Cook.
- Creative menu development experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft word, Outlook and Excel
- Must be able to pass a 10 -year TSA mandated background check
to qualify for employment.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage day-to-day kitchen operations, ensuring quality
standards and exceeding the expectations of the customers
- Manage costs including food and labor costs in accordance with
- Oversee the training of kitchen personnel in methods of
cooking, preparation, plate presentation, portion control,
sanitation, and safe operation of all kitchen equipment and
- Constantly inspect all food service sections during service
time to ensure that the correct standards are maintained.
- Uphold Health Department regulatory requirements during daily
- Responsible for ensuring that all kitchen tools are always in
- Partner with Human Resources to attract, retain and motivate
- Interview, hire, train, develop, empower, coach, and provide an
open line of communication with all staff.
- Establish and maintains open, collaborative relationships with
- Establish working relationships with Brand Partners and ensure
all Brand expectations are being achieved.
- Ensure all financial and personnel/payroll related
administrative duties are completed accurately, on time, and in
accordance with company policies and procedures (invoicing,
reporting, cost analysis, etc.).
- Provide direction and support to employees regarding
operational and procedural objectives.
- Develop and implement menus within corporate guidelines to
continually improve revenues and profit margins while maintaining
quality.AboutSkyport Hospitality is one of the nation's highest
regarded airport hospitality groups. It supports more locations at
Denver International Airport than any other operator. In operations
since 1992, Skyport has grown into a company with a unique mix of
restaurants, quick-serve locations, markets, and coffee shops.
Striving to be innovative, creative, and hospitable, the company's
goal is to elevate what it means to eat, drink and shop in an
airport.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Be able
to work on your feet for up to 12 hours and have the stamina to
work 50 to 60 hours per week. Position requires prolonged standing,
bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting products and supplies
weighing 50 pounds as well as repetitive hand and wrist motion.
Work with hot, cold, and hazardous equipment.*We are an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual
orientation, disability, or protected veteran status.Learn more
about Skyport Hospitality:
Keywords: Skyport Hospitality, Denver , EXECUTIVE CHEF, Hospitality & Tourism , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!