Class B CDL Route Delivery Driver
Company: E. A. Sween Company
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Job DetailsDescriptionE.A. Sween Company, also dba Deli Express,
operates a Combined Distribution Center in Denver, Colorado.We
deliver fresh food daily that includes sandwiches, milk, bread,
bakery and other items to convenience stores across Colorado 365
days per year.We are looking for Experienced Route Delivery Drivers
with a Class B CDL License.Starting Compensation:$22.00 per
hourCurrently Offered Benefits (Subject to change/Must be eligible
per benefit plan details):Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vision,
Identity Theft, 401K, Employee Assistance ProgramSchedule:
- Generally, 7:00 pm to 5:00 am:4 nights on, three nights off -
10 hour shift or until route is complete.
- Must be willing to work nights/weekends/holidays and extra
hours if requested.Job Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age to operate company route
truck, comply with D.O.T. regulations and have a valid Colorado
Class B CDLdriver's license.
- Six months previous Route delivery driving and backing
experience operating a box truck and doing a physical job. This is
not a sit behind the wheel position.
- Must be able to load truck, lift up to 75 pounds on a
repetitive basis, push/pull up to 300 lbs. of product using a
- Must have an MVR within established company guidelines.
- Must be able to speak and understand the English language.
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. physical, drug screen and a
criminal background check.
- Must be able to work in all CDC temperatures, which normally
range within 38-70 degrees F.
- Must be able to work in all outside weather conditions.
- Must be able to perform frequent bending, kneeling, squatting,
and turning, frequent reaching over shoulder height, waist level
and from floor.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced night time
environment.Basic Job Functions:
- Quickly deliver fresh food products to convenience stores on an
- Work in warehouse of 38-70 degrees to load truck, verify order
counts and complete necessary paperwork.
- Provide excellent customer service, accurate and on time
delivery to stores.
- Safely operate a 24-28 foot straight box truck.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned or needed.For more
information on our company and to APPLYfor this position, please
visit our website at www.easween.com.Click on Careers and follow
the menu.Applicants will be considered on a first come, first serve
basis.E.A. Sween Company is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer
M/F/Disabled/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityQualifications
0" style="display: none;"> Skills 0"> 0"> 0"
style="display: none;"> Behaviors 0"> 0"> : 0"
style="display: none;"> Motivations 0"> 0"> : 0">
Education 0"> 0"> PreferredBiz-Driver,CDC or better. 0"
style="display: none;"> Experience 0"> 0"> 0"
style="display: none;"> Licenses & Certifications 0"> 0">
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: E. A. Sween Company, Denver , Class B CDL Route Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Evergreen, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!