Registered Nurse Emergency Department
Posted on: November 11, 2019
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Leading Hospitals. Trusted Care.
HealthONE -- -HCA Healthcare is the largest healthcare system in
the metro Denver area with more than 10,000 employees. The
HealthONE family works together to provide a higher level of care.
We are committed to each other because when we join together, our
patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
Are you looking for an employer with many different career options
and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help
you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in
patient care HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and
development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and
resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently
looking to add another ambitious Registered Nurse to our Denver
Division to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential
Our colleagues come first. We provide a total compensation package
to make sure your needs are met.
- 401(k) with 100% Annual Match
- Education Assistance Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Family Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistant
- Clinical Certifications Support
- Scholarships for Dependents
- Financial Wellness and Coaching
- Education and College Advising We value your contributions. Our
employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar
in patient care. We are currently seeking Emergency Room Nurses to
join our family. Come be a part of the change with HealthONE!
In this role you will:
- Demonstrates the facility's Standards of Performance, ICARE
values, and Patient Promise.
- Assesses, monitors, records, reports, and follows through on
symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Creates and maintains accurate, detailed reports and
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to
assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and modify the plan of care, as
indicated by the patient's responses and conditions.
- Delegates nursing tasks as appropriate and safe, but retains
accountability for patient care
- Provides individualized education for the patient, family, and
or caregiver throughout the continuum of care.
- Adheres to standards of safety and infection control, in the
delivery of patient care.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of and complies with all
policies and procedures related to the performance of job duties
- RN License in the State of Colorado.
- Compact license acceptable but must obtain Colorado RN License
within 180 days of hire.
- Current BLS and ACLS certification through the American Heart
Association - required. PALS or ENPC required.
- TNCC preferred upon hire but must be acquired within 90 days of
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN Preferred.
Activity in professional organizations encouraged.
- One-year experience in emergent care preferred. Be a part of an
organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly
contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise
the bar in patient care!
We are a member of the HCA Healthcare network. Together, we are a
community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physician
partners. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals,
freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care
clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in
patient care. Ten of our HCA Healthcare facilities have been named
in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on
patient satisfaction and operational data.
Hospitals in HealthONE-HCA Healthcare's Denver network include:
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital If you would like to be
considered for specified locations, please visit our Career Site
and search by facility to view their current openings.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help
us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Keywords: HealthONE, Denver , Registered Nurse Emergency Department, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!