Registered Nurse (RN) Ortho - Days
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Rose Medical Center Denver, CO Registered Nurse (RN) Ortho Shift:
7p-7a (rotating weekends) Providing Experienced Patient Care Well
known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for more
than 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as
Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive
women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular
care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery,
sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. With origins in Jewish
teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the
hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high
level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has
truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from
throughout Colorado and around the world. Rose Medical Center is
currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) Ortho.
- The Registered Nurse demonstrates advanced knowledge, skills
and understands the unique aspects of the population served in the
care of his/her patients.
- Each service also requires specialized skills.
- The delivery of care is based on the physical, psychosocial,
cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
- The Registered Nurse may rotate to areas other than his/her
assigned service area/s, and will perform only those duties for
which he/she has demonstrated competency.
- The Registered Nurse performs delegated duties consistent with
the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and
overall plan of care delivery at SMC.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills. Provides safe and
appropriate patient care within the Values & Standards of Nursing
Practice at SMC.
- Displays appropriate judgment and problem solving skills.
- Communicates positively and professionally with all internal
and external customers.
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License
- Current BLS Certification with the American Heart
- Graduate of a certified School of Nursing.Experience:
- Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory
and practice. Here is what we can offer you:
- Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Repayment
- Certification Bonus and Voucher system
- Dependent Scholarship
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Wellness Program with a CFP And more Recruiter
contact: Tiffany Milbourne, Lead Recruiter Qualifications
Keywords: HCA., Denver , Registered Nurse (RN) Ortho - Days, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!