Clinical Informatics Specialist SJH
Company: SCL Health
Posted on: July 12, 2019
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a
Clinical Informatics Specialist.
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know
how to have fun.
Youre equally comfortable with clinical, analytical and technical
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something
even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be
strong, the right team is invincible.
Saint Joseph Hospital is part of SCL Health, a faith-based,
nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered
care. Our 365-bed facility is one of the top-ranked hospitals in
Denver, and has been awarded the highest national recognition
possible for nursing excellence Magnet designation by the ANCC. We
are proud to extend the mission of SCL Health by providing care for
the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other. Our deep
community roots date back to 1873, making us one of the oldest
hospitals in Colorado.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your
family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision
coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it
encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve
launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health.
Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools,
tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also
offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well
encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and
high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of
spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to
As a Clinical Informatics Specialist you need to know how to:
* Provide clinical knowledge and expertise to the EMR (Epic
eSummit) Design, Build, Implementation and Validation process and
* Partner with the IST team and analysts to determine the clinical
tools needed in the eSummit computer/clinical electronic record
system review each portion of the patient record and creates a tool
for the electronic chart
* Coordinate and facilitate application system design, support and
upgrades and implementations for EMR and all information systems
that support patient care functions and documentation
* Be highly involved in supporting and promoting the EPIC eSummit
project to other providers and end users -services as a role model
in supporting eSummit
* Provide evidence based direction in developing computer tools
* Be able to assist in testing EPIC eSummit functionality
* Translate healthcare practice and the workflows of medical and
care team staff into system requirements and functionality
* Be responsible for transformation of workflow as enabled by new
systems, as well as modeling system functionality and usability to
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which
is why we require:
* Bachelors degree in nursing or related field, required
* Current license to practice nursing in the state of Colorado,
* Minimum of two (2) years of computer based training experience,
* Minimum of two (2) years of relevant training or end user support
* Minimum of five (5) years in the healthcare industry,
* Women's Services Experience or Epic Stork application knowledge,
* Health care background or work experience in the health care
* EMR or EPIC training experience, preferred
* OR workflow history, preferred
* Performance Improvement and Regulatory training or experience,
YOUR NEXT MOVE.
Now that you know more about being a Clinical Informatics
Specialist on our team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll
reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were
called to it in the first place.
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis
of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or
access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or
activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and
Keywords: SCL Health, Denver , Clinical Informatics Specialist SJH, Healthcare , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!