Company: Jefferson Center for Mental Health
Location: Wheat Ridge
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Navigation Therapists work with clients in the Mostly Meds. level
of care to provide case management, brief therapy, intakes and
assessments, and other services to clients primarily engaged at the
prescriber level of care. They enact outreach and engagement
strategies to special populations and provide individual and other
support to Navigation clients as needed. This position works
closely with prescribers and other clinical staff. This position
works with adult and pediatric clients, and families. Navigation
Therapists work closely with consumers, providers and other
departments to insure seamless care within Jefferson Center and in
* Navigation Therapists work with clients in the Mostly Meds.level
of care to provide case management, brief therapy and other
services to clients primarily engaged at the prescriber level of
care. They enact outreach and engagement strategies to special
* Responsible for the coordination and/or completion of needed
paperwork including treatment plans, releases of information, CCARs
and other needed documentation.
* Responsible for coordination of care with community providers and
other departments within Jefferson Center to assure clients are
receiving the appropriate level of care. This includes monitoring
referrals in and out of the program and to outside resources.
* Provides services as needed to other customers of the Navigation
Program to assess, link and follow up on identified resources
internally and in the community. Empowers customers to access
identified resources and assists with navigating systems of care to
meet identified outcomes.
* Knowledgeable about Jefferson Center and community resources and
builds relationships with providers to assist in a seamless
* Maintains a positive focus and excellent customer service skills
towards consumers, Jefferson Center staff, and the community. Works
from a strength based, recovery based perspective and takes
cultural considerations into account when appropriate. Effectively
responds to client/consumer needs and problems, initiates and
maintains positive interactions, timely response to phone calls,
pages, email and other requests.
* Documents all contacts according to Jefferson Center and
Navigation Program standards while meeting productivity standards
as identified by the Program Director.
* Exhibits enthusiasm, courtesy, adaptability, flexibility, and
spirit of cooperation in the work environment.
* Maintains effective interpersonal relationships with consumers,
peers, subordinates, upper management, visitors and the general
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize concerns, and effectively
manage time independently.
* Attends mandatory in-services, compliance with individualized
training plan if required.
* Participates in supervision by coming prepared with an agenda.
Reports high risk/problem cases, and utilizes a problem solving
approach as well as feedback. Attends supervision at times and
intervals agreed upon with supervisor.
* Submits 90% of all SRFs/Progress-to-Date forms within 3 working
days (team specific).
* Completes 95% of all paperwork by the due date.
* Meets required number of consumer service hours or other measures
of productivity as determined by Navigation Director.
* Works cooperatively with other community agencies, as
appropriate, and in agreement with supervisor. Volunteers to work
on Center committees and/or task forces.
Note: Navigators will be held accountable for all duties of this
job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list
of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with
* Master's degree in mental health field and one or more years of
experience in a mental health setting.
* License and bilingual preferred.
Keywords: Jefferson Center for Mental Health, Denver , Navigation Therapist, Healthcare , Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!