Company: MedPro Staffing
Posted on: January 12, 2019
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Respiratory Therapist for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus Duties & Responsibilities The primary responsibility of the Respiratory Therapist is to evaluate, treat, and care for patients with breathing or other cardiopulmonary disorders.
- Provide respiratory care to patients per physician orders and established policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Maintain and promote good customer relations; communicate with management, coworkers, facility staff, patients, patients family members, and other caretakers in a professional manner.
- Provide instruction to patients and other caretakers in the methods and objectives of therapy.
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly. Requirements:
- Respiratory Therapist credential by the NBRC, and CPR certification required.
- Two years of respiratory care experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.If qualified and interested, please call 954-###-#### for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Therapy, Respiratory, Therapist, Registered Respiratory Therapist, Certified Respiratory Therapist, RRT, CRTT, CRT, EEG Tech
Associated topics: aso, crt, resp, respiratory, respiratory care, respiratory therapist, rrt, therapist
Keywords: MedPro Staffing, Denver , Respiratory Therapist, Healthcare , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!