RN Care Coordinator
Company: Centura Health
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health. Flourishing Begins Here You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. For patients experiencing significant or complex healthcare situations, the RN Care Coordinator (RNCC) combines clinical nursing acumen with applied case management expertise to generate highly-individualized care coordination plans. Often, individuals are at-risk for poor health outcomes due to concurrent bio-psycho-social issues and without care coordination interventions; they are likely to use disproportionate levels of unplanned and unnecessary services. The RNCC facilitates planned care collaboration across the team - patient, patient's family and support system, treating clinicians, delivery systems, community services and others. The RNCC enables the right services, at the right time and place, reinforcing wellness by augmenting the patient's medical treatment plan with enhanced education, better communications, timely staging and orchestrated transitions across care sites and teams. The RNCC conducts ongoing assessments and observation of the patient's immediate situation, mitigating developments that may create barriers to maximal wellness and safety.The RNCC directly contributes to resource stewardship, applies evidence-based decision support tools and applications to eliminate medically-unnecessary and duplicative services. The position provides nominal leadership and supports system transformation to value-based services. What You Bring/Job Requirements In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 3 years in recent active RN practice, preferably caring for patients with complex or chronic conditions.
- Experience in relevant practice setting requiring coordination of complex care activities, significant independent decisionmaking & focused action preferred.
- Experience in managed care, population health, case/care management, utilization management or chronic disease management environment preferred.
- RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact
- Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new graduates, preferred for experienced RN's
- Current Colorado RN license in good standing
- BLS from the American Heart Association required Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to10lbs force occasionally) Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality. Located in Westminster, Colorado, the St. Anthony North Health Campus offers inpatient and outpatient care with an emphasis on preventive health, wellness and health education for the flourishing communities of the Denver Metro North area. As the centerpiece of Centura Health's "health neighborhood approach" we're proud to offer integrated primary and specialty physician clinics, a Level III trauma center, a women's center with labor/delivery suites, 100-inpatient beds and an outpatient diagnostic center with lab and imaging services.
Keywords: Centura Health, Denver , RN Care Coordinator, Healthcare , Westminster, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!